PDA

View Full Version : A moment to be thankful...

stragee
04-25-2005, 07:20 PM
I just wanted to take a moment here and thank all the great folks that have spent so much time and effort putting together this great emu. Its incredible, I guess this just goes to show the kind of results you can get when a bunch of guys get together that love a game so much.

So from the bottom of my heart thanks guys really.

~Okay enough of the cheesey stuff - GAME ON!!

Virus11
04-26-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm glad to see somebody who posts to appriciate the emulator, instead of coming on to bitch. Thank You =D

Radigast
05-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Seriously, it's nice not having to reply with

"you patched live asshole, you have to wait"

The admins and senior members of this board spend a ton of thier own free time to help us all, so I thought I would say thanks too.

:wink:

Penguin_nv
05-06-2005, 10:04 AM
I would also like to say thanks to everyone who put their time into making this possible

Ghost Fire
05-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Love the Emulator!!! :D Tons of Fun to play over Lan and make Quests.
Big Thanks
Plus, Great Work Devs/Others

sonic25ca
05-08-2005, 02:55 AM
i would also like to give my thanks for such a great peice of work guys keep it up :)

Sarepean
05-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Great job on the Emulator! =) I can't say that I haven't enjoyed it at least as much as everyone else. =)

elix
05-09-2005, 12:39 AM
I'll add my voice to this thread. Server's up and running, friends are re-living the glory days... couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks for all the amazing work! :-D

steelrat
05-09-2005, 02:58 AM
To ALL the Devs, you have accomplished much, quite how you do it keeps on amazing me.. I'm glad you do though :).
The spirit of community here is wonderful, you are to be thanked for this.
Keep up the great work!!!.. you are much appreciated.

(even if we do b*%*h a bit!!!!!!!) ROFL.

SR.
ServerOp:
Celtic Legends server (DR3).