PDA

View Full Version : Noob Questions Plz help

Latten
05-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Im looking for a server that has EQ to Luclin expansion or to pop.

Im looking for mostly raiding the old world =)

If you have/find a server like that link their homepage to me =)

Is all EQ emu servers free or do i haft to pay for em like in the real EQ ?

Thank you for you help and anserws

Richardo
05-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Im looking for a server that has EQ to Luclin expansion or to pop.

Im looking for mostly raiding the old world =)

If you have/find a server like that link their homepage to me =)

Is all EQ emu servers free or do i haft to pay for em like in the real EQ ?

Thank you for you help and anserws

Hello! I am Richardo, a EverQuest newb and I will answer your questions...

Do you have to pay for EverQuest Emulator?
No, you do not have to pay 1 cent, you can leave and come as you wish, and there are absolutely no fees.

Are there any servers that are eq classic to luclin expansions?
You will have to log into Everquest Emulator and check each server but if you want a current server that is live and high quality, I suggest you visit Http://www.wintersroar.com . They currently have a high playerbase and I believe they have luclin zones available but I do not know much about them, they are very custom in their server. If you prefer a PVP(Player vs. Player) server then I suggest you visit Http://www.defianceofharmony.com, they currently run on a decent playerbase of normally 40 people online at once and they have some decent combat although beware, they are extremely rude people there. Also I am coming out with a very custom team based pvp server that has new zones, content, and many quests at Http://www.eqdarkhorizons.com.

Anyhow, I hope I helped you out mate... And welcome to the Everquest Emulator Community!

Ghost Fire
05-20-2005, 12:42 AM
Hahaha Richardo if your a noob. Then I'm the guy taking a short trip in your short bus :D

Rogean
05-20-2005, 05:14 AM
Hahaha Richardo if your a noob. Then I'm the guy taking a short trip in your short bus :D

Roffle :D