PDA

View Full Version : old EQ Comands?

Ben18
05-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Hello, I have not played ED in a very long time and I just need to find a page that show all the old command that I use to know like /sit /attack and thing like that and I am now just installing ED and downloading all of the updates and new exps. I know I can not log on to EQEmukater right now because the new patch broke EQEmulater. But when it is back up will it say on the mane page? thanks and have a good day.

joshyoowuh
05-17-2005, 01:24 PM
not very sure was ED is, EQ maybe?

anyways heres a list of the old commands http://everquest.allakhazam.com/emotes.html

and they should say it is up to par with live on main page when it is

Ben18
05-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Sorry, yes by ED I meet EQ typo. And thanks for you're help.

GMRaven
05-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Hello, I have not played ED in a very long time and I just need to find a page that show all the old command that I use to know like /sit /attack and thing like that and I am now just installing ED and downloading all of the updates and new exps. I know I can not log on to EQEmukater right now because the new patch broke EQEmulater. But when it is back up will it say on the mane page? thanks and have a good day.

I gather by the statement highlighted that you've patched to Everquest and wonder why the emulator isn't working.....Look at the very top of this page and read everything after the green bit that says "Titanium Now Supported"

Unless you've realised the foolishness of your post already. :wink:

techguy84
05-10-2007, 07:17 PM
5/17/2005 09:34 PM

Um, why dig up a post that is almost a 2 years old?

GMRaven
05-10-2007, 07:25 PM
My eyes are fading out on me it's been a long day and search isn't what it used to be.

looked at the day/month not the year, my bad
and concidering todays the 11th that just makes it sound worse hehehe

techguy84
05-10-2007, 07:28 PM
I know how that feels, but even day month woudl make them really cool people as they can post in the future. Hehe, being its 5/11 lol

Edit - Look at the bright side, you just gained 2 post...