PDA

View Full Version : Bazaar poll

solid11
05-28-2005, 05:19 AM
Not sure if this was asked but I'd like to know what everyone likes better, the old bazaar or the new.

Skooter
05-28-2005, 07:53 AM
how are you looking at the bazaar? i thought all the EQemulator servers were down because of the Live update

solid11
05-28-2005, 12:12 PM
For one, this is a question in general. Two, I have my private server I tweak and play on myself. Just want to get others opinions on the old and new bazaar. :)

Skooter
05-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Oh, thats kool. Anyways I like the way the old bazaar looks because Ive nevre seen the new one haha. But the old looks alright to me, just a little cluttered and disorganized. I cant connect though so I cant see any bazaar :-x

Oxalic
06-12-2005, 05:19 AM
Got any picture to compare the two? I've only seen one, and im not sure if its new or old hehe.

taintedsmile
06-25-2005, 01:36 PM
personally i like the old one. it fit the luclin expansion better. the new one looks like something out of PoP. the shadowhaven/bazaar zone lines don't look like they would connect on either side. Only plus is less lag. but we also don't ahve 5000 traders in the zone to bog it down so whats it matter anyhow ;)

iwantavr4
06-25-2005, 05:02 PM
The new one has waay too much space... Just go get to a vendor you have to run a distance to get to a portal, then go through it, THEN run another distance just to find the vendor... The old one was much better, especially since they put in the 'turn off vendors' option...

I never did anything but buy from PC vendors in the Bazaar anyway, so i dont see the point of what they did.