PDA

View Full Version : Starting notes :)

solid11
05-31-2005, 08:58 PM
This was a challenge to put together, but I thought it adds to the feel of the original and it was a fun experience. This is an SQL update to add starting notes to the game. Most of the quests from the PEQ quest pack already work by turning these notes in but you don't get the ding sound and exp from the turn in, just your starting tunic. I'm working on adding the dings and exp to currently available quests, and should be done soon.

Only class not included is berserker. The item ID's and book file names are there but the books haven't been collected/written I guess. Let me know if you find an error. Thanks and enjoy.

http://www.savefile.com/files/3822276

fathernitwit
06-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Hey,
great work. I have added this to the PEQ velious beta database, so it will be included in the next release.

solid11
06-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks. I'm just assuming this was one of those things that are low priority compared to bigger issues in the DB. If there is anything else I can work on I'm free no matter how low pri it is. :)

Ghost Fire
06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Very Cool Work :D I'll try this out as soon as I get my server back up and running.

/grumble (Crappy old Maxtor hard drive, it died on me.)