PDA

View Full Version : Hardy's Database: Lookahead

Hardy
05-20-2002, 10:54 AM
This is not a release, just what I will be doing when I release new databases. My database version 0.5 was pretty much my last zone change database. I will now be working on item databases as soon as 3.2 comes out, and hopefully custom items do work, in 3.1 they currently don't work to well, and say no such item. I hope this all changes in 3.2! I currently found alot of 1 Hand Blunt weapons that are not in the database, mainly Velious and SoL weapons. I have 25 made and in my pre-0.6 if you wanna try it, but they might not work. I will not be coming out with a version 0.6, the next version will read: Hardy's Item Database: 0.1. I will probably keep the link for my database 0.5 on all my posts for item databases. The first version will just be 1 hand blunt weapons, then 1 hand slash, 2hand blunt all the way down to armor and quest items.

Hardy
05-23-2002, 05:14 PM
Currently have 60 WORKING items in my database, I had to overwrite cloth armor and probably leather armor, but I don't think anyone will care :p Items that have been added so far are listed below:

Aleje's Ceremonial Crudgel
Baton of Flame
Baton of Royal Stature
Blydreln's Bane
Boggling Mallet
Cadecaus of Sacrement
Dark Crystal Staff
Delgin's Sceptre
Di'Zok Sceptre of Authority
Enchanted Battleworn Morning Star
Etched Velium Battlehemmer
Eye of the Rigtorgn
Fist of Rock
Fist of the Rile
Flagiron Staff
Gravel of Justice
Gharn's Rock of Smashing
Guard Captain's Mallet
Horns of Discipline
Imbued Mithril Fier'dal Morning Star
Imbued Northmans Mace
Iron Crudgel of Mystic
Iron Crudgel of the Prophet
Jaggedpine Crook
Kaevar's Fist of Flaying
Neb's Warbone
Noble's Walking Staff
Orb of Mastery (magician epic :))
Polished Stone Staff
Primal Velium Fist Wraps
Rod of Faith
Rod of Infinite Thought
Rod of Unbound Thought
Sacrifice
Sambata War Staff
Sambata Warhammer
Sarnak Lightning Caller
Scepter of Al'Kabor
Scepter of Forlor
Scepter of Ice
Scepter of Mastery
Scythe of the Shadowed Soul (necro epic :))
Shillelah
Shissar Elementalists Cane
Spiked Mace of Keldrane
Sprinkler of Suffering
Staff of Lugrebil Bronen
Staff of the Gathering
Staff of the Guardian
Stave of the Preserver
Theurgist
Tranquil Baton
Tribunal's Gavel
Velium Crystal Staff
Velium Knuckledusters
Wand of Musing
Wand of Shadow
Wintry Club
Wu's Tranquil Fist
Xolion Wand

There an item listed thats already in the database? Please reply and tell me, don't want 2 of the same weapon :p

astemus
05-23-2002, 05:24 PM
Should add ton po's staff of understanding in there ;)

Hardy
05-23-2002, 06:42 PM
Database is not complete yet, will update the 2nd post as I get more items complete, which I just now updated, as you can see, I am only in the K's, its in alphabitical order :p

Hardy
05-25-2002, 03:19 PM
Is the Orb of Mastery magician epic? I might have the wrong name in there, don't sound right...

MDK
05-25-2002, 05:53 PM
Orb of Mastery is correct

Hardy
05-25-2002, 06:26 PM
Okey, thank ye :) No ETA when item database will be complete, having lots of RL issues and I am a little over half done with my 0.1 version with 1hb weapons.

random1553
05-26-2002, 10:41 AM
would be great if you could add Spirit Wracked Cords to the database. Chardok quest - Aura of Battle, 100hp, sohulder\wrist\arm slot

Hardy
05-26-2002, 10:54 AM
I am only working on 1hb weapons right now, I cant do all at once. In my next release it will have probably 1hs weapons and requests, so please post ALL the information about the item in my next release forum, a picture of the item when right clicking on it would be great :)

Hardy
05-28-2002, 01:17 PM
60 weapons are added, only 1hb i might add, and that is all I could find that were missing, just getting on a server to find out the effects numbers and then I will release the database after I get the correct effect on every weapon :D