PDA

View Full Version : Dark Horizons team needs you!

Richardo
06-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Hola, this is Richardo... Lately we have been in the shade about what we are currently working on but we really need some outside assistance, it is becoming a handfull and a little of a burden for me and Cofruben to do all of the work. If you are at all interested in any of the jobs, we would love to have you as a member of our team. (If you join the team and wish to leave, you leave your work behind so consider that before you read this, there are no official owners of the database or quests that are written.)

Here is a small list of what we really need...

[Perl Quest Writer]
You must be able to write "somewhat" complex quests, and must have knowledge of the perl syntax. I'm not asking for a perl grandmaster but I will issue a small perl syntax test apon request for this job, its nothing too difficult but I need you to correctly fix 4 out of the 5 problems issued.

[Flash Website Designer]
You must be able to create a site from scratch that has sound effects, neat graphics and easily customizable text/link sections on the website for updates on news, etc...

[Database Assistance]
Basically for this job, we need someone who knows sql syntax, can help spawn mobs (not mobs with names such as, a_deathcaster_warrior!) but names that fit the setting of the zone and can create their own items, loot tables, pathing, etc... (Test will be Issued)

I believe that is about it, if you currently can provide other services that would benefit this project then please do not hesitate to post or PM me as Richardo or PM Cofruben on irc.

To visit irc, click here (irc://irc.eqemulator.net/eqemu)
and visit the channel, #darkhorizons

Visit our forums to post your application.
Dark Horizons Forums (Http://dh.invisionplus.net)

Dark Horizons Site (Http://darkhorizons.cjb.net)

-Richardo

Richardo
06-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Also, dont forget to view the news and check out our magelo created by bUri