PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia...

Belfedia
06-14-2005, 12:20 PM
I know why i m' working on my server in spite of emulation's bug !!!
http://home.att.ne.jp/surf/mirage/sayonara_norrath3.html
I must be too sensitive but this intro recall me 5 years of everquest's playing.

Cisyouc
06-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I recall seeing that on my Guild's website right when I left EQLive. Really good.

lordnoob
06-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Uhhh I said my goodbyes by telling the GMs to F off and spamming eqemu's addy.... Someone liked EQ a little too much me thinks.

Dr Zauis
06-14-2005, 01:28 PM
Wow..That was awesome!

Night74
06-14-2005, 02:40 PM
That was kinda depressing I remeber pretymuch all thoes screenshots just missed the one's in time hehe

solid11
06-14-2005, 04:40 PM
Uhhh I said my goodbyes by telling the GMs to F off and spamming eqemu's addy.... Someone liked EQ a little too much me thinks.

Ummmm, if you put in months, if not years, of your life working on your own server, and you are interested in this emu site then I would guess you are more into EQ than they are, ;) Makes you think now don't it...

vRandom
06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
So uhh, can someone translate what it says in to english or even bad english, since thats all i can understand :p

though i'm thinking its something like fish-off... :!:

lordnoob
06-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Ummmm, if you put in months, if not years, of your life working on your own server, and you are interested in this emu site then I would guess you are more into EQ than they are, ;) Makes you think now don't it...

I don't have my own server, and being interested in a once great game doesn't make me have a strong (too strong) emotional attachment to the game. I just thought it was a bit much, to each his own.

eq_addict_08
06-18-2005, 09:50 AM
How many man-hours have gone into changing bits around within Sony's databases by all of us? I only was on live for 2 1/2 years but I know I put many hours into it myself...

Aydun
06-19-2005, 09:06 AM
I loved that, thank you very much for sharing it. I've had a minilogin server in the past, I would spend what little time I had populating kunark as I would like, reliving my old glory and wondering about the lands I hadn't yet visited. Seeing this makes me so proud to have been a part of the original saga that is EQ. Maybe someday I'll get my server back up (the machine that had it is now in illinois w/ my ex-girlfriend) but until then like the video said I have the memories and those can never die. I just want to thank all the development people because even if it is hit or miss with the emulator working you give that glimmer of hope that gives us the chance to one day restore a fallen world, to become it's protectors and share with others what made it so special to us all. I thank you again development and community for holding that memory within all of you and I hope whenever things are going bad we can all remember that one time when we were on an "impossible" quest or had an impossible fight and we prevailed. Keep the spirit alive and it will live on, no matter whether or not the project is succeeding at this very moment in time! :smile: