PDA

View Full Version : How Create/Edit a item pre5/11 Velious Beta1

Nova31
06-15-2005, 06:39 PM
i have :
EqEmu : pre5/11 Velious Beta1 + 6.1DR1 + Minilogin(windows) running http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18707
SQL Server : 4.1.12a-nt

i have edit the item 1010 Cloth Glowes and edit the AC > Start EQEmu > summon the item > no changes

i have edit the item 1010 Cloth Glowes and edit the AC and Name > Start EQEmu > summon the item > no changes

i make something wrong ?

The EQClient cash the items or the Database has a checksumme ?
I have edit the tabel eq.items withe MySQL Query Brower.

thx

Emuman2098
06-16-2005, 02:11 PM
Well i noticed that the zone.exe seems to load the items from the "Serialized" Column in the database, not the way it used to, i have created a lits of the items in the serialized column and in what order they fall.

For example:
0|Shroud of Longevity|Shroud of Longevity|IT63|1137|1|255|0|2|131072|1|1126|1|1|0| 0|10|10|10|10|10|15|20|15|0|0|0|0|100|0|20|0|0|0|0 |0|0|0|1|-1|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|1973790|64|4097|0|-1|10|16|4.000000|0|-1|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0||0|7|0|0 |0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0||0|0|1|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|15|0 |0|0|0|-1|0|0|-1|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|20|-1|0|0|0|-1|0|0|0|-1|0|0|0|-1|0|0|0|-1|0|0|0

Is the serialized version of the Shroud of Longevity, i have found that the data goes in this order.
itemclass,name,lore,idfile,id,weight,norent,nodrop ,size,slots,price,icon,unk012,unk013,unk054,unk059 ,unk061,loreflag,pendingloreflag,artifactflag,summ onedflag,Favor,FVNoDrop,GuildFavor,PointType,Unk11 7,Unk118,Unk121,Unk124,BenefitFlag,Tradeskills,CR, DR,PR,MR,FR,AStr,ASta,AAgi,ADex,ACha,AInt,AWis,HP, Mana,AC,Deity,SkillModValue,SkillModType,BaneDmgRa ce,BaneDmgAmt,BaneDmgBody,Magic,CastTime_,ReqLevel ,BardType,BardValue,Light,Delay,RecLevel,RecSkill, ElemDmgType,ElemDmgAmt,Range,Damage,Color,Classes, Races,MaxCharges,ItemType,Material,SellRate,CastTi me,ProcRate,CombatEffects,Shielding,StunResist,Str ikeThrough,ExtraDmgSkill,ExtraDmgAmt,SpellShield,A voidance,Accuracy,CharmFileID,FactionMod1,FactionM od2,FactionMod3,FactionMod4,FactionAmt1,FactionAmt 2,FactionAmt3,FactionAmt4,CharmFile,AugType,AugSlo t1Type,AugSlot2Type,AugSlot3Type,AugSlot4Type,AugS lot5Type,LDoNTheme,LDoNPrice,LDoNSold,BaneDmgRaceA mt,AugRestrict,Endur,DotShielding,Attack,Regen,Man aRegen,Haste,DamageShield,RecastDelay,RecastType,A ugDistiller,Attuneable,NoPet,PotionBelt,StackSize, clickeffect,clicktype,clicklevel,Unk129,proceffect ,proctype,proclevel,unk133,worneffect,worntype,wor nlevel,unk137,focuseffect,focustype,focuslevel,unk 141,scrolleffect,scrolltype,scrolllevel,unk145,bag type,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,book,booktype

I made a Sql Script that seems to generate a Serialized text version of everything in the Database and I tried to copy/paste it into the database and it won't take it. Try this to generate a serialized text.

SELECT CONCAT_WS('|',itemclass,name,lore,idfile,id,weight ,norent,nodrop,size,slots,price,icon,unk012,unk013 ,unk054,unk059,unk061,loreflag,pendingloreflag,art ifactflag,summonedflag,Favor,FVNoDrop,GuildFavor,P ointType,Unk117,Unk118,Unk121,Unk124,BenefitFlag,T radeskills,CR,DR,PR,MR,FR,AStr,ASta,AAgi,ADex,ACha ,AInt,AWis,HP,Mana,AC,Deity,SkillModValue,SkillMod Type,BaneDmgRace,BaneDmgAmt,BaneDmgBody,Magic,Cast Time_,ReqLevel,BardType,BardValue,Light,Delay,RecL evel,RecSkill,ElemDmgType,ElemDmgAmt,Range,Damage, Color,Classes,Races,MaxCharges,ItemType,Material,S ellRate,CastTime,ProcRate,CombatEffects,Shielding, StunResist,StrikeThrough,ExtraDmgSkill,ExtraDmgAmt ,SpellShield,Avoidance,Accuracy,CharmFileID,Factio nMod1,FactionMod2,FactionMod3,FactionMod4,FactionA mt1,FactionAmt2,FactionAmt3,FactionAmt4,CharmFile, AugType,AugSlot1Type,AugSlot2Type,AugSlot3Type,Aug Slot4Type,AugSlot5Type,LDoNTheme,LDoNPrice,LDoNSol d,BaneDmgRaceAmt,AugRestrict,Endur,DotShielding,At tack,Regen,ManaRegen,Haste,DamageShield,RecastDela y,RecastType,AugDistiller,Attuneable,NoPet,PotionB elt,StackSize,clickeffect,clicktype,clicklevel,Unk 129,proceffect,proctype,proclevel,unk133,worneffec t,worntype,wornlevel,unk137,focuseffect,focustype, focuslevel,unk141,scrolleffect,scrolltype,scrollle vel,unk145,bagtype,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,book,boo ktype)
FROM items;

Maybe someone knows why the Database won't accept this text, maybe you have to manually enter it, i tried to change the properties of the Serialized column, but it made the serialized column only accept the number "0" and nothing else, not sure what i did.

***Edit***
For some reason in some of my quotes random spaces were added, so if you try to copy/paste be aware of that.
***Edit #2***
I have made a SQL script i run on my database to create serialized data that seems to make all the item changes take effect, you must run it after every set of changes you make to the items table though =/

UPDATE items SET serialization = CONCAT_WS('|',itemclass,name,lore,idfile,id,weight ,norent,nodrop,size,slots,price,icon,UNK012,UNK013 ,benefitflag,tradeskills,cr,dr,pr,mr,fr,astr,asta, aagi,adex,acha,aint,awis,hp,mana,ac,deity,UNK033,s killmodvalue,skillmodtype,banedmgrace,banedmgamt,b anedmgbody,magic,casttime_,reqlevel,bardtype,bardv alue,light,delay,reclevel,recskill,elemdmgtype,ele mdmgamt,range,damage,color,classes,races,UNK054,ma xcharges,itemtype,material,sellrate,UNK059,casttim e,UNK061,procrate,combateffects,shielding,stunresi st,strikethrough,extradmgskill,extradmgamt,spellsh ield,avoidance,accuracy,charmfileid,factionmod1,fa ctionmod2,factionmod3,factionmod4,factionamt1,fact ionamt2,factionamt3,factionamt4,charmfile,augtype, augslot1type,augslot2type,augslot3type,augslot4typ e,augslot5type,ldontheme,ldonprice,ldonsold,bagtyp e,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,book,booktype,filename,ba nedmgraceamt,augrestrict,loreflag,pendingloreflag, artifactflag,summonedflag,favor,fvnodrop,endur,dot shielding,attack,regen,manaregen,haste,damageshiel d,recastdelay,recasttype,guildfavor,augdistiller,U NK117,UNK118,attuneable,nopet,UNK121,pointtype,pot ionbelt,UNK124,stacksize,clickeffect,clicktype,cli cklevel,UNK129,proceffect,proctype,proclevel,UNK13 3,worneffect,worntype,wornlevel,UNK137,focuseffect ,focustype,focuslevel,UNK141,scrolleffect,scrollty pe,scrolllevel,UNK145,verified);

Isuggest making a backup of your database before running this as i cannot guarantee it working with your specific database, I ran it on mine and every item change i made seems to be present, use this at your own risk.

arigo
06-17-2005, 02:41 AM
This has been confusing me too. What is the point in it?

Calabeth
06-17-2005, 04:32 AM
Couple of Q's for ye then.

I am assuming then you are using the 13thfloor items Emuman?
And also have you tried using magoo's item editor or are you making all of the changes by hand yourself?

Emuman2098
06-17-2005, 06:58 AM
This post, from my understanding, was about how the items in the database (I do use 13th floor) do not load the item information from the actual columns like it used to, For example:
Cloth Cap
itemclass = 0
name = Cloth Cap
lore = Cloth Cap
idfile = IT63
id = 1001

Are the first five columns the serialization column reads, my script will turn these into a Serialization code that looks like :
0|Cloth Cap|Cloth Cap|IT63|1001

This makes my Server load my items the way i would like them to be loaded.

As far as item editors, i do use Mangoo's item editor, but after i make the changes, I do need to run the script again, i just put it into a text file named Items.sql and run it when i need to to make my items load correctly into my server.

Ayre
06-21-2005, 11:02 PM
Script has errors in it?

Draco_Panther
06-27-2005, 06:38 PM
I use item Editor 3.4beta to edit the items that i want to change or add. besure to save the changes, them open a command prompt and goto your mysql/bin directory, and source in EmuMan2098's sql script. His script works quit well, but you will need to save it in notepad or wordpad as a .sql file. You will need to go through the script by hand and remove the spaces that are there from copying and pasting, and that should correct your problems. Good luck

Aretnap
07-05-2005, 07:00 PM
I was having trouble with emumans serialization script, apparently the columns are serialized different with the db i use. I'm using cavedude's db and this serialization script works great for me.

SELECT CONCAT_WS('|',itemclass,name,lore,idfile,id,weight ,norent,nodrop,size,slots,price,icon,UNK012,UNK013 ,benefitflag,tradeskills,cr,dr,pr,mr,fr,astr,asta, aagi,adex,acha,aint,awis,hp,mana,ac,deity,UNK033,s killmodvalue,skillmodtype,banedmgrace,banedmgamt,b anedmgbody,magic,casttime_,reqlevel,bardtype,bardv alue,light,delay,reclevel,recskill,elemdmgtype,ele mdmgamt,range,damage,color,classes,races,UNK054,ma xcharges,itemtype,material,sellrate,UNK059,casttim e,UNK061,procrate,combateffects,shielding,stunresi st,strikethrough,extradmgskill,extradmgamt,spellsh ield,avoidance,accuracy,charmfileid,factionmod1,fa ctionmod2,factionmod3,factionmod4,factionamt1,fact ionamt2,factionamt3,factionamt4,charmfile,augtype, augslot1type,augslot2type,augslot3type,augslot4typ e,augslot5type,ldontheme,ldonprice,ldonsold,bagtyp e,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,book,booktype,filename,ba nedmgraceamt,augrestrict,loreflag,pendingloreflag, artifactflag,summonedflag,favor,fvnodrop,endur,dot shielding,attack,regen,manaregen,haste,damageshiel d,recastdelay,recasttype,guildfavor,augdistiller,U NK117,UNK118,attuneable,nopet,UNK121,pointtype,pot ionbelt,UNK124,stacksize,clickeffect,clicktype,cli cklevel,UNK129,proceffect,proctype,proclevel,UNK13 3,worneffect,worntype,wornlevel,UNK137,focuseffect ,focustype,focuslevel,UNK141,scrolleffect,scrollty pe,scrolllevel,UNK145,verified)
FROM items;

Assuming you're using mysqlfront,every time you make changes you run that script. A list containing every item's serialization will show up, just use the find feature and copy the serialized data into the serialization column of the item you edited. Click teh check mark in the top right corner and restart your server. All the changes should take effect.

If the script messes up the item, our db's must be different, so always make a backup before you mess around.