PDA

View Full Version : What Server do u recromend?

Regulat0r
06-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi! im new here. the day i decided to play EQemu and play on WR, was the day WR died. (didnt get to play in WR) and now i tried out Scorpious2k.. its not my style.. i mean i guess its good, if u like ppl at lvl 130 resizing *you* and having wierd transforming powers and getting epic at lvl 10. But its not me.. im really trying hard to find a server that is kinda like WR? I want to find the closest server to EQlive thats out there atm, and i dnt mind if its brand new, or of not many ppl play on there, i just want it to be up ALOT and very stable basicly. can anyone help me out? Id really appriciate it.

PS: maybe theres a upcoming server with the features im looking for? if so can u tell me which? arigato ( ty )

Payens
06-29-2005, 09:28 AM
I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I'm looking for basically the same thing. I played on WR for about two months and loved every minute of it. Is there anything out there similar EQEmu-wise? It need not be as custom as WR, just so long as it's not like a bunch of people with GM powers running around. Something with more of a classic EQ feel would be perfect.

Edit - I'd like to be able to 2-box too, if that's in issue.

sdabbs65
07-08-2005, 04:15 AM
I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I'm looking for basically the same thing. I played on WR for about two months and loved every minute of it. Is there anything out there similar EQEmu-wise? It need not be as custom as WR, just so long as it's not like a bunch of people with GM powers running around. Something with more of a classic EQ feel would be perfect.

we are non-legit but feel free to drop in and check us out...
not a buncha crazy god GM's running around interfering unless you want it.
theres useally about 6 to 10 people online .
more every day hmmm...

CloudStrife87
07-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Um...... not sure

reketh
07-13-2005, 09:02 AM
If you really are looking for a server that runs legit and no GMs "running around with god powers" I really think you should check out the PEQ server sience its prolly the most legit live-like server.

Reahlador
07-17-2005, 04:44 PM

It dont matter what server you are on... Legit/Custom-Legit/Semi-Legit... All of the GM's on all types of servers have god like powers.. all it takes is for them to target you and type #kill, and your dead. If that isnt god-like, i dunno what is.

Hi! im new here. the day i decided to play EQemu and play on WR, was the day WR died. (didnt get to play in WR) and now i tried out Scorpious2k.. its not my style.. i mean i guess its good, if u like ppl at lvl 130 resizing *you* and having wierd transforming powers and getting epic at lvl 10. But its not me.. im really trying hard to find a server that is kinda like WR? I want to find the closest server to EQlive thats out there atm, and i dnt mind if its brand new, or of not many ppl play on there, i just want it to be up ALOT and very stable basicly. can anyone help me out? Id really appriciate it.

PS: maybe theres a upcoming server with the features im looking for? if so can u tell me which? arigato ( ty )

First of all, Scorp is the most stable server out there imo.. Second, epic at lvl 10 is just a weapon.. it pretty much takes 130 for someone to solo epic 3.0... Thrid, It takes about the same amount of time to get from 1 - 130 as it takes to get to 65 on live now a-days... i dont know what there isnt to like about the server... And what you mean weird transforming powers? If you are talking about #race, you have to be 130 to even use it (or be a GM)... and the only reason its there is so it gives the 130s something to mess around with... because lets face it, once you are 130, there isnt much to do but kill the same mobs over and over until you have to best gear... which dosent take very long with some luck

Siegette
07-18-2005, 12:09 PM
I am looking for a server that is really close to the actual game. Any suggestions?

runn1n0n3mpty
07-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Close to the actual game? try http://projecteq.net/..Guild pvp? Try Forums.cjb.net/dowar.html Custom Legit? try http://www.scorpious2k.net..Legends server? " i preferr it" Dark Horizons.

Aonelyn
07-19-2005, 01:23 AM
I recommened Dark Horizons, but it is locked atm, so play on Dawn of war =D

Siegette
07-20-2005, 07:27 AM
Thanks I'll try some of those

Aexin
07-22-2005, 03:27 AM
what servers are available to someone who has patched to eq live?

sdabbs65
07-22-2005, 04:08 AM
what servers are available to someone who has patched to eq live?

This is a silly question of course I perfer my own server.
but of I had to play on another one I would play on PEQ.

Doughnutz
07-22-2005, 11:59 AM
we are non-legit but feel free to drop in and check us out...
not a buncha crazy god GM's running around interfering unless you want it.
theres useally about 6 to 10 people online .
more every day hmmm...

Sdabbs, You know it's not good to lie. You still have a Non-Legit tag when you can't use ANY commands that are non-legit. My friend was playing on ur server for about 5 hours just sitting there and only him and one other dude were on and the other dude was lvl 12 and also just sitting there. admit it, Cheaters is dead...For real this time.

sdabbs65
07-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Sdabbs, You know it's not good to lie. You still have a Non-Legit tag when you can't use ANY commands that are non-legit. My friend was playing on ur server for about 5 hours just sitting there and only him and one other dude were on and the other dude was lvl 12 and also just sitting there. admit it, Cheaters is dead...For real this time.

Don't hijack some thread to flame me....

in case you missed it READ IT AGAIN..

General::Server Discussion (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=601)
Discuss and post info about servers here. No flaming or advertisement spam, AND NO SUPPORT EITHER. Stop asking support questions here.

sdabbs65
07-22-2005, 12:27 PM

they just can not summon items anymore it's more fun that way,

Doughnutz
07-22-2005, 12:54 PM
they just can not summon items anymore it's more fun that way,

Look, I'm not flaming. Just correcting you on your lies Sdabbs. They can't do ANY COMMAND except #zone. It's no longer a non-legit Sdabbs. People want a server that actually moves foward in it's progress. You now have ONE GM and yourself. You banned me and Fuzzy and Fuzzy was the best GM ever and now is on Ruling Norrath. Good luck Sdabbs fore I do not wish to talk to you anymore.

sdabbs65
07-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Look, I'm not flaming. Just correcting you on your lies Sdabbs. They can't do ANY COMMAND except #zone. It's no longer a non-legit Sdabbs. People want a server that actually moves foward in it's progress. You now have ONE GM and yourself. You banned me and Fuzzy and Fuzzy was the best GM ever and now is on Ruling Norrath. Good luck Sdabbs fore I do not wish to talk to you anymore.

im not going to stoop to your level...
this thread isnt about my server so keep it to yourself.
and stop posting false information.

hayward6
07-23-2005, 11:27 PM

This is the biggest reason I shut my public server down last year. I was getting tired of the long line of idiots that wanted to be GM's. There are way too many people that just interested in making the fast level and items and then walking around all glowing and feeling better than everyone else. There is no way I would look outside my own personal friends for staffing and deffinetly I wouldnt let anyone with your type of attitude GM or even play on a server I ran. If you don't like the way things are going... Go start your own server where noobs of all walks of life can get together and summon each other and #kill themselves till their hearts content. But please shut your mouth unless you have something to say thats worth our time.

To stay on Topic I would also recoment the PEQ server. They are a dedicated team and you can expect good things in their future.