PDA

View Full Version : DoH downtime?

Lord_Shadowbane
06-29-2005, 03:55 PM
DoH has been down for over a day now and their website has been down for a couple of days. Is DoH gone for good, met the same fate as WR perhaps?

I hope not.

Coneeb
06-29-2005, 07:15 PM
I hope not, DoH is nice. I guess to many people started to jump onto it and idiot arse people posting oh hey there are FREE eq servers around. In the EQ forums at sony website. It could all get shutdown for good soon if this stuff keeps up. Lets just hope DoH is fine though and the worst will never happen.

sdabbs65
06-29-2005, 11:59 PM
I hope not, DoH is nice. I guess to many people started to jump onto it and idiot arse people posting oh hey there are FREE eq servers around. In the EQ forums at sony website. It could all get shutdown for good soon if this stuff keeps up. Lets just hope DoH is fine though and the worst will never happen.

are we all doomed ?
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Sims
07-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Last ive heard the project is not dead, just been tryn to get the bugs out

Ninjabeast
07-01-2005, 06:31 AM
DOH is NOT dead... Minlail has been fixing some bugs and it should be up in a few days. and btw for those of you who dont know.. Defiance of Harmony is a pvp server trying to emulate the era before kunark and all the other expansions. Level 1 - 50 and guild vs guild pvp with the ability to take over cities and place guild guards in them. Its quite fun !

Hummbugg
07-04-2005, 09:21 AM
DOH is NOT dead... Minlail has been fixing some bugs and it should be up in a few days. and btw for those of you who dont know.. Defiance of Harmony is a pvp server trying to emulate the era before kunark and all the other expansions. Level 1 - 50 and guild vs guild pvp with the ability to take over cities and place guild guards in them. Its quite fun !

Server is bascily dead as it is...a whole 10 people play it now just wait till Dark Horizons =)

Ueguvil
07-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Server is bascily dead as it is...a whole 10 people play it now just wait till Dark Horizons =)

Constant bashing of a certain server (while advertising for another) isn't cool. You're making yourself look like a prick.

Aonelyn
07-19-2005, 01:27 AM
what hummbug said =D