PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Of Harmony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minlail
07-03-2005, 07:03 AM
DoH has had some issues in the past few weeks with our website. We are currently back up and running, but we are in an early dev state (compared to WR(R.I.P.) but we are working to balance classes and add custom content) Many people that played DoH during very early stages back when Urbelt was in charge seemed disappointed and have left but we would love everyone to come back and play and we welcome all new players in hopes of building a stronger player base for our PVP server. Check us out at Defiance Of Harmony (http://www.defianceofharmony.com/) or in IRC at #DoH (irc://irc.eqemulator.net/doh)

Minlail

Hummbugg
07-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Minlail : If the person in charge left the server what does that really say about it? if the basicly owner of the server left... doesn't that give us a good hint? If you guys really want a pvp server i would wait it out for Dark Horizions =) that is all

zelgar
07-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Dark Horizons... after all the great bashing of another server, I'm sure I will be jumping for joy to log in to it.... "that is all"

P.S -- Ridiculing another's work is definately not a way to win brownie points with most people.

Hummbugg
07-05-2005, 03:54 AM
Dark Horizons... after all the great bashing of another server, I'm sure I will be jumping for joy to log in to it.... "that is all"

P.S -- Ridiculing another's work is definately not a way to win brownie points with most people.

Who said i wanted brownie points? if they want a good pvp server they would go to Dark Horizions

Aquelin
07-05-2005, 04:41 AM
DoH sounds like an entirely ripped GuildWars source, which is shameless and retarded, assuming you left it unaltered. Perhaps if you had a staff consisting of people over the age 18 that had knowledge of the source, you could make something of it (which would be indeed cool). Otherwise, be prepared to meet the same fate as the original GuildWars. A lack of a playerbase doesn't help much either.

P.S. <3

Minlail
07-05-2005, 04:33 PM
lol dh will NEVER EXIST and DoH is simluar to GW yes

Aydun
07-06-2005, 02:25 PM
LOL, just reading this and saw the Lamb of God Sig..
Just have to say they were pretty sweet in concert , saw them a few months ago w/ slipknot when they came to tampa!!
Rock on :D

Aquelin
07-07-2005, 05:54 AM
LOL, just reading this and saw the Lamb of God Sig..
Just have to say they were pretty sweet in concert , saw them a few months ago w/ slipknot when they came to tampa!!
Rock on :D

Nice. My friends and I are going to try and make it to the Sounds of the Underground tour on the 22nd (LA appearance) to see them perform and some other cool bands as well.

Sorry to go off topic, can't ignore good music :D

kouhei
07-07-2005, 08:07 PM
After, Here reading and hearing how kool DOH is going to be I decided to log in today. There were only 9 people and that was including me. I had so much LAG my lag bar read 350 before even moving. Well I know first thing someone going to say is its you internet connection. I run on a fiber optics line. My upload is over 100mb and dl/l is 125 steady. Not sure if everyone else had the same problem or not but could not readly do anything. I will try again to log in I want to see all the hype.

Systemz
07-12-2005, 07:53 PM
i dont know if you ever knew this, but max dl/upload capabilities dont mean jackshit when your talking about a constant connection to a gaming server. sorry, ive never had lag on DoH. and if ive never had lag, how could you. maybe i should upgrade from my 8MB/sec internet connection to a 1202020up/223000down? no this isnt a troll, just pointing out the obvious mistake you made.
DOH is a ton of fun, even when the server is at its minimum and there are only 9 people on...ive never had more fun. pvp is king :)

Minlail
07-13-2005, 03:41 AM
DoH has offically merged with DH

Reahlador
07-17-2005, 04:59 PM
After, Here reading and hearing how kool DOH is going to be I decided to log in today. There were only 9 people and that was including me. I had so much LAG my lag bar read 350 before even moving. Well I know first thing someone going to say is its you internet connection. I run on a fiber optics line. My upload is over 100mb and dl/l is 125 steady. Not sure if everyone else had the same problem or not but could not readly do anything. I will try again to log in I want to see all the hype.

you dont have a fiber-line u liar.... you would have to call the city you live in to lay one on your street all the way to the nearest one, or perhaps all the way to the ISP... unless of couse u live by a busines that has a fiber-line.. but even at that they would have to still drop a line to your house (VERY EXPENSIVE) then the cost of it per month would be in the 2000 - 4000 range... hell in my town t-1 without fiber costs 1300 a month..

And on-top of that... if you had a fiber-line to your house, you would be DLing more than 125/s... i get about 140 - 150 consistantly with cable...

Also, i only hit about 126 max while i used to play on DoH and that was with about 12 - 20 people on, about a month ago

runn3r
07-18-2005, 11:25 PM
reahs a newb dont listen to him =D wise words from Aonelyn =P