PDA

View Full Version : Brimstohn Tyres

Hellefire
07-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Just got into this a week ago so bear with me. Will try to keep it up as much as possible. Well, going to be down all august while I'm traveling, but be back up in september.

Legit server. Not one custom thing yet, so I guess I'm in pre-Alpha testing. Will be working on that. Any problems, email me at stohntyres@yahoo.com, an email I set up just for this. Of course, I am new to this, so might take me a bit to get up to speed on things.

Rules. Um. Legit, but...feel free to multibox, and if you find an exploit (without making it), tell me about it, but feel free to use it until I figure out how to fix it. I'll do my best to keep the db backed up, cuz losing characters sucks.

And no promises on anything, this is a hobby for me too.

Any questions, post here or email me.

Aaron

p.s. oh yeah, running 0.6.0 DR3 provided by cavedude and crew. Great job guys!

LoFang
07-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Any website up for it?

Hellefire
07-13-2005, 05:40 AM
No website yet, or forums for that matter. I will be adding them, but strictly as time allows. Just entered a huge family emergency...my gf's mom has cancer, in Poland...not sure how that will affect the server...may give me more time to work on it because she and our baby are going back to Poland on saturday. But not really dedicating any brain cells to thinking about it, just dealing with the emergency at hand. Will talk more next week.

Aaron