PDA

View Full Version : Ruling Norrath Non-Legit

Doughnutz
07-19-2005, 08:06 PM
The adventurers of these times have grown powerful and are able to create items meerly by saying words. Although the power of raising combats levels the same way has become a meer fad nowadays the adventurers are still seeming to just Rule Norrath.

The Planes of Power are growing in amazingness. Us gods are creating monsters to destroy the adventurers of this time. Weapons and armor are changing and growing in power although, We feel the adventurers deserve a fair fight. It's amazing what the adventurers will do for meerly some more power in this world. :lol:

The three great gods of this world, Bashemflakes, Jarren, and myself, Annihilation are the ones doing this. Destroying, Making, Changing. Everything is happening. This is very much so a time of havoc and I myself love it.

They are always looking for more to join their armies. Feel free to join my world of chaos and help the adventurers destroy the gods of Norrath, For in this time of refuge and power, Another blade is excactly is what is needed to make this a more balanced world of chaos. Join with them and make fellow companions and try to reak havoc.

Sincerely,
Lord of Chaos, Annihilation

Doughnutz
07-20-2005, 11:13 PM
If any of you didn't get this it was a recruit letter :lol: Just a way of RPGing people into my server. Just got a TON of custom stuff in.

Doughnutz
07-21-2005, 12:39 PM
We just got a forum site up~

iamsundrop.com/phpbb2

All thanks go to our player Sundrop for hosting it.

Also set server PvP =)

howdytest
07-24-2005, 04:30 AM
Just wondering what loginserver you're using. Using the Host=newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5998, i'm not seeing you.

Also wondering what server you're using. Like 6.X DRX.

Thanks. Seems like an awsome server.

Doughnutz
07-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Just wondering what loginserver you're using. Using the Host=newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5998, i'm not seeing you.

Also wondering what server you're using. Like 6.X DRX.

Thanks. Seems like an awsome server.

Host=newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5994 is what we are using

We are a 6.0 DR2

Doughnutz
07-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Just updating the post here.

Even though we have only been up for a short while we have grown greatly. We have at the very least 5 people on from around 10am PST and 11pm PST and then it's usually random how many are on. A plot is growing in our story and I have been having very long GM events randoming from 3 to 5 hours and very consistant with keeping the players interested. We plan to stay up and I don't plan on doing any character wipes unless I change the DB and if I do it will only happen once and it will have to be greatly worth it. Thank you for your time. :-D

roccox
07-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Do you need to DL a patcher for your server or is it just for people that havnt patched to love in a long time, just wondering :)

Doughnutz
07-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Do you need to DL a patcher for your server or is it just for people that havnt patched to love in a long time, just wondering :)

Check out the Downloads section at iamsundrop.com/phpbb2

It will explain all you need to play.

Doughnutz
08-01-2005, 11:22 PM
I'm having some troubles at the moment. I promise to you all the server will be up and good in no time :)

Firedancer
08-11-2005, 04:32 AM
When you get things going.. i registered on your message board but cant log in till you activate me. Looking forward to your server.

Gnomebane
08-15-2005, 07:36 AM
i just started eqemu and id like to join this server but i dont see it on the server list?

trickynicky42
08-17-2005, 04:31 AM
How many expansions are available on your server? You mention PoP, are those zones available?

Doughnutz
08-18-2005, 05:04 PM
Ok, First off, I will inform you on everything. Someone has hacked me from what I have found in my computer and such. They have messed up my internet and everything so that I can not recieve incoming traffic. I can get this fixed it just is gonna take a bit. We are merging with a server that is now known as Oldskool.

The reason a GM has to accept you is because we had a person that I will not name trying to hack into it and we were sick and tired of that bull.

The reason you don't see it is because we are having difficulties.

Yes, PoP zones will be available. Of course, We are working on world building those zones too.

Just keep up to date with iamsundrop.com/phpbb2 and u will be good to go. We are moving to a new domain very soon so keep up to date, When we move I WILL post about it. Thanks for sticking with us through this time. Shit happens and we will do our best to fix the shit.

trickynicky42
08-19-2005, 10:38 AM
How do I get access to your board? I cannot see any of the forum posts and when I try to register it tell me my email has been banned, yet I have never registered on these boards before?

Doughnutz
08-20-2005, 09:17 AM
How do I get access to your board? I cannot see any of the forum posts and when I try to register it tell me my email has been banned, yet I have never registered on these boards before?

We no longer accept "Free" emails like yahoo and such unless you contact me or sundrop to make an account for you. We are currently searching for a new host. Server will be back up in short time. The merge with Oldskool has been a bit of a turn around and run into the wall lol. Anyways, Just PM me on these boards if you would like to get your account signed up.

Doughnutz
08-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Ruling Norrath is up and in buisness. :)

sdabbs65
08-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Ruling Norrath is up and in buisness. :)

Congrats you been down a while.

Doughnutz
08-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Congrats you been down a while.

Thanks, Yeah we have. Had some troubles with my DMZ, had to resort to port fowarding and had to change some other settings with my server and such since I had a new internet update I'm guessing.

Chronotekazn
09-05-2005, 07:53 AM
Hm.. whats the player base on the server? I mean.. right now im looking for a legit-somewhat legit, as in gms that dont rig shiet up, thats PoP or below in expansions... So yeah.. u did mention poP.. so thats a +, only thing left to worry about is the player base and how lame/respectable your staff is :D