PDA

View Full Version : FatesDestiny players look here

Sakrateri
07-20-2005, 01:29 AM
Hello all and thanks to those that have played on FatesDestiny and for all of your help and time, I am as of now in the middle of making a move and my internet is disconnected so is my home page that was run through my isp provider , However the forum is still up and running and this is the address for it http://kinanu.proboards26.com/index.cgi . We will be offline for approximatly two months until I am all settled and have internet back up. During this time content and new custom zones and quests will be added offline so there will be lots to do once we are back up . I look forward to seeing you all again and remember , we WILL be back ! Thanks again for all your time . Sak

P.S New email where I can be contacted is Sakrateri@hotmail.com until I get my new internet.

sdabbs65
07-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Hello all and thanks to those that have played on FatesDestiny and for all of your help and time, I am as of now in the middle of making a move and my internet is disconnected so is my home page that was run through my isp provider , However the forum is still up and running and this is the address for it http://kinanu.proboards26.com/index.cgi . We will be offline for approximatly two months until I am all settled and have internet back up. During this time content and new custom zones and quests will be added offline so there will be lots to do once we are back up . I look forward to seeing you all again and remember , we WILL be back ! Thanks again for all your time . Sak

P.S New email where I can be contacted is Sakrateri@hotmail.com until I get my new internet.

good luck on the move, mine was a mess getting it all back online.

Sakrateri
08-30-2005, 01:43 PM
Hello once again , I have an ftp running for the homepage now and you can find it here ftp://68.17.218.92/homepage.htm , If it does not work just go to the link above for the forums , thanks, Sak

sdabbs65
09-02-2005, 06:12 AM
Hello once again , I have an ftp running for the homepage now and you can find it here ftp://66.157.203.117/homepage.htm , If it does not work just go to the link above for the forums , thanks, Sak

Looks good,
I thought you should know people can steal your files with ftp.
Not much there but it is a security thing.