PDA

View Full Version : Request for old cazic

kilmoll
07-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Has anyone reworked the cazic thule zone to the way it was before the revamps? We are trying to get a server working with as close to original plus kunark as we can....but no luck so far in finding anything with some of the older zones. Any help would be appreciated.

sdabbs65
07-21-2005, 07:22 AM
Has anyone reworked the cazic thule zone to the way it was before the revamps? We are trying to get a server working with as close to original plus kunark as we can....but no luck so far in finding anything with some of the older zones. Any help would be appreciated.

My players are requesting this also..
It's an old school zone that some people fell in love with.
we are going to spawn it by hand some day when we are done
I will let you Know.

kilmoll
07-22-2005, 12:20 AM
That would be sweet. I know we are working on some other fixes and trying to smooth out some things. Maybe we can trade some databases as we fix zones to benefit each other.

sdabbs65
07-22-2005, 12:59 AM
That would be sweet. I know we are working on some other fixes and trying to smooth out some things. Maybe we can trade some databases as we fix zones to benefit each other.

you can have anything you need I use PEQ's databse and I have
hand spawned areas also above velious zones.
I been hearing people are looking for old school spawns
but they are all long gone and have to be done by hand and it takes a lot of time so I don't get but one zone a month churned out and sometimes not even that when im working on server issues.

Aydun
07-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Greetings,

I and a friend are also working on the old classic thing.. And I am in full cheerleader style support for anyone willing to try. So let me lend you a hand here for those of you that desire the old days of mass camping for ruby pieces :D :D :D (I feel pity for those of you who don't remember the rubicite/ravenscale).

If you know where to look EVERY answer for old spawns can be found.. for example.. the fallen from grace everlore.com .. graciously unupdated for your spawning pleasure..

http://www.everlore.com/geography/default.asp?mapID=2464

original data :D enjoy, and if you have any more queries i'll try to help !

Kindest REgards,