PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the servers?

lordnoob
07-31-2005, 07:29 AM
I finally got setup to play and there are only like four servers up (PEQ, Krushers, etc) Am I using the right host or is that really the only running servers???

relorm500
07-31-2005, 08:08 AM
Depends what version you have....
Some servers se different Versions than other servers, so depending what the server owner chooses, it will only show on the version that people have.

Traul
07-31-2005, 08:23 AM
There's lots of 6.0 servers

Sounds like your version is set up to play 6.1

Dr Zauis
07-31-2005, 12:33 PM
Theres usually alot more 6.1 servers. Maybe they are changing over.
It changes almost daily.

Pattos
07-31-2005, 04:30 PM
what do you mean there are lots of 6.1?
i thought they were all going to become 6.2 aren't they?? :(

Dr Zauis
07-31-2005, 07:46 PM
what do you mean there are lots of 6.1?
i thought they were all going to become 6.2 aren't they?? :(

Well thats what I mean..Maybe they are just down right now cause they are changing to 6.2.
I dont really know whats going to happen..I havent been on emu long enough
to experience a changeover.

sdabbs65
07-31-2005, 11:53 PM
Well thats what I mean..Maybe they are just down right now cause they are changing to 6.2.
I dont really know whats going to happen..I havent been on emu long enough
to experience a changeover.

6.2 has a lot of bugs still I doubt many will be switching over....
at least I won't be anytime soon.

Pattos
08-01-2005, 01:34 AM
so how could i ever play on EQemule?

i have 6.2 (patched) and i have no idea how to back-patch it to 6.1

Dr Zauis
08-01-2005, 04:31 AM
so how could i ever play on EQemule?

i have 6.2 (patched) and i have no idea how to back-patch it to 6.1

If Krushers is still up..You might be able to get in there..Im sort of confused right now. I was assuming that the live version would not even get to the server screen but I tried with my "live version" last night and got to the server select. But I say "Live version" cause I havent logged into live for a month or 2. Today Im gonna patch to live and see if I can get to server select. If so I will try to log into Krushers. Dont worry..I have 3 copys of EQ
now. I wont lose anything by patching the version I want to play live on anyway.

sdabbs65
08-01-2005, 04:52 AM
If Krushers is still up..You might be able to get in there..Im sort of confused right now. I was assuming that the live version would not even get to the server screen but I tried with my "live version" last night and got to the server select. But I say "Live version" cause I havent logged into live for a month or 2. Today Im gonna patch to live and see if I can get to server select. If so I will try to log into Krushers. Dont worry..I have 3 copys of EQ
now. I wont lose anything by patching the version I want to play live on anyway.

I had 3 copys 2... broke them all heh...
good thing I ziped it up before messing around.

Dr Zauis
08-01-2005, 05:26 AM
OK..I just went to live and had a patch. That must have been the 7/14 I guess. Then changed eqhost/ect...Then logged into Krushers. You are gonna be hungry and thirsty even though you have food and milk. #zone dont work and there aint much at the merchants in Halas but its live compatible!
Ill take time out today to play on Krushers. Not verants..Not PEQ..It will be Krushers for awhile..Look for Redsonja on Krushers...Did I mention Krushers??

sdabbs65
08-01-2005, 05:37 AM
OK..I just went to live and had a patch. That must have been the 7/14 I guess. Then changed eqhost/ect...Then logged into Krushers. You are gonna be hungry and thirsty even though you have food and milk. #zone dont work and there aint much at the merchants in Halas but its live compatible!
Ill take time out today to play on Krushers. Not verants..Not PEQ..It will be Krushers for awhile..Look for Redsonja on Krushers...Did I mention Krushers??

Redsonja,
umm.... yes we know 6.2 works but it's still in DEV stage.
im confused as to what your trying to prove. <scratches head>.

Dr Zauis
08-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Redsonja,
umm.... yes we know 6.2 works but it's still in DEV stage.
im confused as to what your trying to prove. <scratches head>.

Well basicly trying to prove to myself that it works! LOL!
Also I was assuming that a live compatible version could not even get to the server select screen..Now I know that in some cases it can.
So I learned something just now..And I dont care if its in DEV stage. If I wanted to just play the game I would be on live right now. Im paying for it!
But I want to learn how the game works. Ill need experience for that.

sdabbs65
08-01-2005, 06:03 AM
Well basicly trying to prove to myself that it works! LOL!
Also I was assuming that a live compatible version could not even get to the server select screen..Now I know that in some cases it can.
So I learned something just now..And I dont care if its in DEV stage. If I wanted to just play the game I would be on live right now. Im paying for it!
But I want to learn how the game works. Ill need experience for that.

Ah good luck with your experament.

you have become better at Logging in <67>.

Dr Zauis
08-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Er WOW!
I had to start a new toon. I couldnt get out of Halas..I guess you cant zone
at all..I started a Human Monk. Cause I know they start in qeynos2.
Weapons cant be equipped. Seems nothing in inventory works. I started killing mice and after dying a few times I finally made it to level 2. Seems mice like to regen from a few percent to 100% in seconds!
The guards look like wimps! Fippy looks awesome! Seems he has joined the Splitpaw clan..Of course he still runs around Qeynos.
Beware of the Fippmaster!

This is definately in the DEV stage!