PDA

View Full Version : Interns Needed for the Cheaters Server.

sdabbs65
08-08-2005, 03:44 AM
JOB DESCRIPTION:

If you're in school (or have recently graduated) and are looking for a great introduction into the world of EQEMU technology, this internship is for you!

A EQEMU Intern will work closely with a Lead GM and Tech Lead on projects to translate design and Build the CheatersWorld.
Interns must have a good eye for design and should be thorough and detailed oriented with commands and GM functions. Interns will learn the basics of implementing #kick #ban # freeze and the best #kill , including documentation practices on how to ban someone properly on a message board. There will be chances for more intensive work if the intern has experience with languages such as leet, yahoo smileys or Msn Chat emotes. Minimum of 12 hours a week, or whatever the internship program at the school requires. Internships are non-paid.
You basically Follow a GM around for 12 hours a week and learn how to be a good GM .

Once you complete your training you will be provided with a GM job on the Cheaters

Server or you will know how to build you own great server and avoid the hassles that we go Thu day to day.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Intern must have a working knowledge of speaking very well english, able to tell stories (like a troubadour ...), interested in reworking the quests we are making for the server to make them more enjoyable, more professionnal, like, playing a fairytales, in a few words, we need a decent writer.

I am hiring mature adults to staff on this server.. meaning if you are under the age of 18 I really cannot work with you.. If you cannot follow extensive directions or follow rules.. we really cannot use you... Keep in mind this is not a flame towards anyone that is under the age of 18 because there are probably more of that age that know more about the server than I do of that age.. Its just a preference of mine..

We will not be bribed by offering anything else than Money this has been a problem Before and a Divorce lawyer cost a lot more than a public accountant.

If you want to trade goats chickens or daughters please do it somewhere else.

Thanks for considering this Great opportunity.

Please apply on the website if your not asleep after reading this.

Note:
We do not discriminate because of race religion or crossdressing in game.
and yes trolls do eat gnomes still but hey.. thats just there nature.