PDA

View Full Version : 0.6.0-DR3 Source Code.

FaerinTelDanor
08-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Can anyone help me with a valid link for a working dr3 source code release? The only source I've been able to find is from cavedude's manual install pack, and it's really buggy (definitely not the same version as the binary included in the same zip). I'm trying to lower the level cap to 50 (and some other custom mods), but I don't want to revert back to dr2 and lose the mob assisting/guards. As far as I can tell, only the most current version is stored in CVS, and I've searched these forums endlessly with no luck.

Thanks!

SuedeWorthey
08-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Can anyone help me with a valid link for a working dr3 source code release? The only source I've been able to find is from cavedude's manual install pack, and it's really buggy (definitely not the same version as the binary included in the same zip). I'm trying to lower the level cap to 50 (and some other custom mods), but I don't want to revert back to dr2 and lose the mob assisting/guards. As far as I can tell, only the most current version is stored in CVS, and I've searched these forums endlessly with no luck.

Thanks!Try www.steelpsychos.com (http://www.steelpsychos.com). You will have to register to access the eqemu page, but I think someone posted a direct link somewhere... I think I have both the source and binaries... If not, I will add whichever ones I don't have on there shortly.

FaerinTelDanor
08-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Awesome, I'll try it out tonight.

Thanks a lot.

SuedeWorthey
08-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Awesome, I'll try it out tonight.

Thanks a lot.Any Luck???

FaerinTelDanor
08-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Yup, I got it. Had to make a few changes to get it to compile with .NET, but it's been running great. It does have that level 0 <unknown guild> mob problem, but I can live with that till I figure out what's causing it.

Thanks again.

SuedeWorthey
08-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Yup, I got it. Had to make a few changes to get it to compile with .NET, but it's been running great. It does have that level 0 <unknown guild> mob problem, but I can live with that till I figure out what's causing it.

Thanks again.Yeah, I haven't made any changes to the 0.6.0 DR3 source on my site yet, but after next week I should be able to start making some progress. I'll try to put all the information on my site... I don't have my Forum code written yet, and I like to do everything from scratch, so it may be a while before all that is up.

Magoth78
08-13-2005, 03:55 AM
Hello there,

Faerin> What kind of changes did you do please? cause i got some errors when I try to compile the source (as the 'constant is too big' thing by example)

Suede> I used to have a compiled 0.6.0 dr3 version with your sources but I had the 'Augslot and Petstruct' runtime errors (wich can be fixed in the code, right?).

Mag
----------
EDITED: Ok fixed but there is still the <Unknown Guild> spawned mobs...

SuedeWorthey
08-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Hello there,

Faerin> What kind of changes did you do please? cause i got some errors when I try to compile the source (as the 'constant is too big' thing by example)

Suede> I used to have a compiled 0.6.0 dr3 version with your sources but I had the 'Augslot and Petstruct' runtime errors (wich can be fixed in the code, right?).

Mag
----------
EDITED: Ok fixed but there is still the <Unknown Guild> spawned mobs...
Yeah, I believe so, but I haven't modified the code that's available on my site yet... At least for 0.6.0.DR3...

Belfedia
08-14-2005, 02:35 AM
I success compil 0.6.0 DR3 from EQEMUpack with Visual studio 2003 !!!
I don't found any bug in PERL compil, but need to place correct path for perl and mysql in compiler options.

But on a Debian linux sarge, i have some problems. Nobody can help me ?

Magoth78
08-14-2005, 03:25 AM
Belfedia> Did u compile the sources with the Perl profile or the DebugPerl's one?

Cause, I've only sucessed compiling them with the DebugPerl profile wich gives me a lot of random zone.exe crash...

Belfedia
08-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Perl profile, but i need to compile World with Release profile. That work :)

fanman55
09-17-2005, 10:47 AM
I tried to register on the steelpsychos web page but, It wouldn't let me activate my account, it didn't send an email to my email adress or anything. I was wondering if someone would so kind as to post a link to download it directly? Thanks for all of your help in advance.

SuedeWorthey
09-25-2005, 06:20 PM
If your activation didn't work, use the contacts link, and send an e-mail with your account name and I will activate it manually. Some of the code on my site just refuses to behave properly, either that or my SMTP relay is crap... Anyway, just send me an e-mail with your username and what's going on and I'll fix it. I don't want any passwords or anything like that, just username.