PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Krushers?

Ping_TwoFoot
08-13-2005, 12:06 AM
What happened to Krushers?
It was the only 6.2 server and I was having fun ;)

haxx7
08-13-2005, 02:56 AM
Just wait a little longer... :)

I'll announce here when we go live, officially.

Ping_TwoFoot
08-14-2005, 01:14 AM
Anything I can do to help? I'm a VB6, PHP, AJAX, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, and TSQL expert with enough C++ knoweledge to be dangerous.

Rubulisk
08-14-2005, 03:34 PM
I can't wait for Krushers to go live again.

I just got in to the EQ Emu community and the only server up atm is Scorp2k but the items there are so crazy and I wanted a more traditional EQ server (which since I haven't heard anything saying otherwise, I assume Krushers is)

Dr Zauis
08-14-2005, 04:59 PM
I can't wait for Krushers to go live again.

I just got in to the EQ Emu community and the only server up atm is Scorp2k but the items there are so crazy and I wanted a more traditional EQ server (which since I haven't heard anything saying otherwise, I assume Krushers is)

I have only played on Krushers Live Compatible Alpha so I cant comment on how Krushers servers normally are. But when you are finally able to log into PEQ server you will definatly want to play on that one also. Its traditional. Its sort of like the standard server.And the best part is its up nearly every day!
And there is also a friendly group of players. Even though. I will be waiting for a live compatible server myself.

Ping_TwoFoot
08-15-2005, 11:53 AM
any eta on PEQ going 6.2?

Muonti
09-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Last time i spoke to krusher or someone from the server, krusher was just way to busy to run the server. Considering he runs his own company i believe.