PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 2.6

Windcatcher
05-23-2002, 12:41 PM
I just uploaded it to SourceForge. As usual, it should be available on the download page within the hour. Here's what's new:

1. Made new structure translation text files detailing the changes in EQEmu 0.3.2, and changed internal types for things that had to change (some strings changed to longwords).

2. Removed obsolete columns from the NPC types table.

3. Changed the internal structure of player and item profiles. Internally all strings are now Delphi strings instead of character arrays. This means that if the text fields grow (or shrink) again, the tool will be able to make full use of the expanded fields by only using new structure translation text files.

4. Added a pane for the alternate advancement table.

5. Added an item lore edit field. Since only the first character of any text determines if the item is lore (an asterisk), the field lets you change the lore text so that identifying an item can show something intelligent about it.

6. Updated the tables in the Preferences import DB section (this feature should be used sparingly).

This version is just a quick hack so that people upgrading to EQEmu 0.3.2 will have a usable admin tool. Further redesign will have to come later on...

Bleh. I missed the new columns in the character_ and zone tables. The next version will have them...

Windcatcher

Arcalyn
05-23-2002, 12:47 PM
Dat was quick.

Thanks for working on it!

I haven't figured out how to use all the features but its been a great tool.

_OZZY_
05-23-2002, 02:11 PM
Man you people are getting quick at updates. Please keep it up and many many thanks. :)

Windcatcher
05-23-2002, 02:18 PM
I'm not part of the emu dev team. I'm doing the admin tool all by my lonesome :)

WC

kachime
05-23-2002, 11:26 PM
Edit:

okay.. found it.
now its giving me the error of

Exception: 'table.zone_server' doesn't exist

and a few other lines
and it won't allow me to save changes...