PDA

View Full Version : wiki 0.6.2 unconfirmed->confirmed

bheam
10-27-2005, 01:28 PM
17. this only seems to work regularly on vendors who have no items for sale. tried on a mob named Julie in east karana at loc -883, -135. if you sell one stackable item to the vendor and then buy the item back by holding down shift to get 20 at once it completes the transaction. if you try to buy any more it says the item is for display purposes only and won't sell it. causes the client to lock up and had to /q out and log back in. checked inventory when i was logged in again and all 20 of the bought item are still in inventory.

** Confirmed **
npc allows you to buy 20, even if there's only 1 sold, and doesn't delete item from merchant view.
[Debug] Unable to convert Application opcode OP_ShopDelItem (70) into an EQ opcode.

Also you can't close the merchant window with done button or esc (only X) and after that, all hotkeys are broken. (Probably all side effects) Doesn't seem limited to vendors with no goods.

bheam
10-27-2005, 01:31 PM
15. crouching while playing a bard song results in the song stopping, and your endurance bar dropping immediately to zero.

** Confirmed **

And it's worse :)

Crouching makes the spell gem go active as if the spell has stopped, but the song keeps playing, and trying to cast a new song doesn't work, just displays "Your song ends." There's no obvious way to stop the song.

After #kill the song buff icon is still on at 24sec frozen.

The dropping of endurance bar only happened once to me, and it was reset back to full when i tried to recast song.

Also, when playing a bard song and stopping it on purpose, the "Your song ends." message is displayed 4 times instead of once.

bheam
10-27-2005, 01:48 PM
12. Placing money in the shared bank will cause the money to dissapear after you log

** Confirmed **

Going to char select and back works, but going to server select clears shared bank pp.

bheam
10-27-2005, 02:11 PM
11. Haste can be broken by first casting the enchanter spell "Wonderous Rapidity" and using the rightclick from the bard only piercer called "Natures Melody" this glitches haste and allows you to attack as fast as possible.

** Confirmed **

Not sure what "as fast as possible" means, but attack speed is way high. Could be that they stack.

bheam
10-27-2005, 02:17 PM
13. Invisibility Versus Undead will cause you to become invisible to everything in most zones, exception Sebilis and the plane of fear.

** Confirmed **

bheam
10-27-2005, 02:31 PM
1. The skill modifier field might be off on items.

** Confirmed **

Items don't even show skill modifiers.

bheam
10-27-2005, 02:57 PM
From "known issues":
8. Archery might not be doing anything.

-- Archery seemed to work for me, however arrow pathing was off. Afteer killing a rodent, it suddenly stopped working (also stopped consuming arrows)

fathernitwit
10-28-2005, 02:26 PM
thanks for the work, the wiki has been updated.

stinkbeer
11-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Hi all,

I discover a bug that i dont lose Hp when mobs hitting me.
And a some kind of strange dmg bonus bug.

Shall explain a bit what i have done:

I create a lvl 70 Warrior with a couple of 200 AA's and skills 252 with the GM commands.

Most AA's i lost after logging (thats a know error)

After that i have enquip my self with fully Anquish gear and a epic 2.0.

Aftert that i went to Tempel of Veeshan with the #zone command and i start to slam some mobs.

What i see on my screen:
I hit mobs for around quad 600 average
Mobs hitting me for about min 50 max 1200 unslowed but i dont lose any hitpoints when they hit me.
I have around 10k HP unbuffed but the 100% hitpoint bar didnt drop down after a hit from a mob.

My account status is 200 but i have disband my GM tag with #gm off and typed #invul 0

Can someone confirm this ? I cant find a bug something like this it in the wiki section.

Thnxs.