PDA

View Full Version : are there any flags ready to be used? sebilis, sleepers tomb, veeshan peaks, etc?

Arex
01-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi, i already have checked that u are doing a first implementation of a system of flags, but i would like to know when it will be active, i would like to do that my players only can enter to sebilis if they have the appropiate key, same with VEeshans Peaks, Sleeper's Tomb, etc.

i could help to do the quest that need to be done for key's.

thx

Arex
01-20-2006, 09:47 PM
i think that the next important thing that u need add to the emu is the system of flags, i like have to do a quest for get a key that let u enter to one zone.

fathernitwit
01-21-2006, 05:00 AM
peq is working on testing this. We have almost all of the quests in place in the peq quest pack, we just havent finished yet.

You could test the zone flags out if you want.
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=ServerZoneFlags
then report how it works for you.

RangerDown
01-21-2006, 05:12 AM
Merged a separate thread from Arex into this one.

Incidentally, the "t=" on that other post was 19999... so does that mean we're now at 20k threads on this board? woot! :)

Arex
01-21-2006, 09:59 AM
i am going to test it now, many thx =)

Arex
01-21-2006, 11:09 AM
key_item on doors table is working like flag_needed on zone table? It is for doors that need a key for to be opened inside a zone.

can u tell me if u want that i make any work on this things? i also would like to know why there are 2 "Veeshan's Key" id=20918 and id=20919?

t7x53
01-26-2006, 04:29 AM
I don't know if those are both one key or not but there are in fact 2 Veeshan's Keys in eq. One is purchased for 1cp from the keymaster (i think his name is) in the plane of sky, and the other is the old VP key quest.