View Full Version : Neriak Quests

wraithlord98
01-21-2006, 07:07 AM
#Krivn_S`Tai, Neriakb 41046
#Status: PENDING APPROVAL

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if($itemcount{19584} == 1)
{
quest::say("So you are one of Ulraz's new recruits. You are to assist in the construction of the armor you will don as a new Shadowknight of the Lodge of the Dead. I have assembled a kit that is used in the crafting of Bone Mail. You must travel beyond Neriak into the Nektulos Forest for the [materials] that compose the armor.");
quest::summonitem("17124");
}
}

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/materials/i)
{
quest::say("Many species of dangerous creatures and even the walking remains of the dead inhabit the Nektulos Forest. You must defeat these creatures and undead in order to obtain the materials. The materials you seek depend on the piece of armor you desire. Do you desire to craft [gloves], [boots], a [bracer], a [coif], [leggings], [sleeves], or a [tunic]?");
}

if($text=~/gloves/i)
{
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Gloves you require two [silk thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and two calcified finger bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Glove Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19559);
}

if($text=~/boots/i)
{
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Boots you require two [silk thread], two ruined wolf pelts, and two calcified foot bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Boot Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19561);
}

if($text=~/bracer/i)
{
quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Bracer you require a [silk thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and a calcified ulna bone. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Bracer Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19558);
}

if($text=~/coif/i)
{
quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Coif you require two [silk thread], a ruined wolf pelt, and a calcified skull. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Cap Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19555);
}

if($text=~/leggings/i)
{
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Leggings you require three [silk thread], a low quality wolf pelt, two calcified tibia, and a calcified pelvis. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Leggings Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19560);
}

if($text=~/sleeves/i)
{
quest::say("To craft Bone Mail Sleeves you require two [silk thread], a low quality wolf pelt, and two calcified humerus bones. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Sleeves Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19557);
}

if($text=~/tunic/i)
{
quest::say("To craft a Bone Mail Tunic you require four [silk thread], a medium quality wolf pelt, a calcified sternum, and a calcified ribcage. Once you have the necessary components combine them in your Bone Mail Kit with this Tattered Tunic Pattern.");
quest::summonitem(19556);
}

if($text=~/thread/i)
{
quest::say("Silk Thread is sewn by a tailor using a [sewing kit] or a community [loom]. Two spiderling silks combined in the sewing kit or loom will create one silk thread.");
}

if($text=~/loom/i)
{
quest::say("A sewing kit may be purchased at the Furrier Royale in Neriaks Third Quarter or at the Silk Underground in Neriaks Foreign Quarter. A community loom may be found at the Silk Underground in Neriaks Foreign Quarter.");
}

if($text=~/sewing kit/i)
{
quest::say("A sewing kit may be purchased at the Furrier Royale in Neriaks Third Quarter or at the Silk Underground in Neriaks Foreign Quarter. A community loom may be found at the Silk Underground in Neriaks Foreign Quarter.");
}
}
#END of FILE

wraithlord98
01-21-2006, 07:09 AM
#Nezzka_Tolax, Neriakc 42069
#Status: UPDATED - PENDING APPROVAL

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($item1=="18757")
{quest::say("Hmmm, I hope you're tougher than you look. Here, put this on. Go find Ulraz, he'll beat you into shape. There's no turning back now, punk. So, you'd better do well, got it?");
quest::summonitem("13586");
quest::exp("100");
} else {
if($class ne 'Shadowknight') {
quest::say("You are not a member of my guild. I will not train you!");
quest::summonitem($item1) if($item1);
quest::summonitem($item2) if($item2);
quest::summonitem($item3) if($item3);
quest::summonitem($item4) if($item4);
return;
}
#assume it is a discipline tome...
quest::traindisc($item1) if(quest::isdisctome($item1));
quest::traindisc($item2) if(quest::isdisctome($item2));
quest::traindisc($item3) if(quest::isdisctome($item3));
quest::traindisc($item4) if(quest::isdisctome($item4));
}
}
#END of FILE

wraithlord98
01-21-2006, 07:21 AM
#Ulraz_S`Lon , Neriakc 42067
#Status: UPDATED - INCOMPLETE (Need text/faction for weapon/shield quest)

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i)
{
quest::say("So you are the next pathetic maggot I have the displeasure of training to be a useful Shadowknight of the Lodge of the Dead. First you must get yourself outfitted in a suit of [armor]. those rags you wear can not even contain the stench of your miserable hide and will do no good protecting it from the edge of an enemy's blade.");
}

if($text=~/armor/i)
{
quest::say("Seek Krivn S'Tai in the Commoner quarter of Neriak and give him this request parchment. Krivn S'Tai has been paid in advance by the Lodge of the Dead for the requested service. Simply give him the request parchment and he will instruct you further. When you have outfitted yourself in a suit of armor return to the Lodge of the Dead and I will grant you [another task].");
quest::summonitem(19584);
}

if($text=~/task/i)
{
quest::say("Ah. you are eager to advance further within the Lodge of the Dead. Although it is my duty to aid your training. do not allow your arrogance to blind you to your lowly position amongst the Queens most loyal subjects. Your next task is to assist the construction of a [weapon] and [shield] worthy of being wielded by a Shadowknight of the Lodge of the Dead.");
}

if($text=~/weapon/i)
{
quest::say("Beyond the mouth of Neriak lies the Nektulos Forest. There the walking dead can be found digging their way from the ashen soil of the [Ultricle]. their flesh cured and hardened and bones strengthened from the minerals and volcanic ash in which they rested in death. Return some of these undead to the rest they have abandoned and bring to me some Leathered Zombie Flesh. a Petrified Humerus bone. and a Petrified Rib bone.");
}

if($text=~/shield/i)
{
quest::say("The bones of the dead that dig from their graves at the [Ultricle] in the Nektulos Forest have been strengthened by the minerals and ashen soil. Return some of these walking dead to the rest they have abandoned and bring to me four Petrified Femurs.");
}

if($text=~/Ultricle/i)
{
quest::say("In the Nektulos Forest near the pass to the Lavastorm Mountains is a gray region barren of life whose boundaries are marked by carved stones displaying runes the color of freshly spilt blood. The area the runed stones mark is called the Ultricle. It is where the weak. dead. and dying Teir'Dal that have not earned a noble burial are left to rot and one day if they are lucky join the ranks of the Undead.");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($item1=="18757"){quest::say("Hmmm, I hope you're tougher than you look. Here, put this on. There's no turning back now, punk. So, you'd better do well, got it?");
quest::summonitem("13586");
quest::exp("100");
} else {
if($class ne 'Shadowknight') {
quest::say("You are not a member of my guild. I will not train you!");
quest::summonitem($item1) if($item1);
quest::summonitem($item2) if($item2);
quest::summonitem($item3) if($item3);
quest::summonitem($item4) if($item4);
return;
}
#assume it is a discipline tome...