PDA

View Full Version : Friona Vie Bugs

rrnolan
02-28-2006, 06:28 PM
When you board the ship in FV loc is -4560 930 as you walk around the ship you fall through the floor sometimes to the deck below, sometimes all the way through into the water.

As you sit at the front of the ship or stand u keep sliding to the back of the boat.

I will post more FV bugs in this thread as I find them

rojadruid
03-01-2006, 06:27 AM
When you board the ship in FV loc is -4560 930 as you walk around the ship you fall through the floor sometimes to the deck below, sometimes all the way through into the water.

As you sit at the front of the ship or stand u keep sliding to the back of the boat.

I will post more FV bugs in this thread as I find them

What server are you playing on?

RangerDown
03-01-2006, 01:10 PM
The attributes and pathing of NPC's, as well as any of their factions or loot tables, is handled by the database. Other than providing the schema for the database, populating the database with good live-like data is beyond the scope of the base EQEmulator project. You really need to post database bugs in the forums of the server you're playing on.

If you're playing on Project EQ (PEQ) The Grand Creation, which is a database project that tries to use live-like data (and of which I and one of the programmer devs are a member), please visit www.projecteq.net and post database bugs there. They'll be handled as time permits. If you are playing on a different server, please locate the forums for the server you're playing and post there.