PDA

View Full Version : question about loot tables and zone coordinates

Knives
05-28-2002, 11:39 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, however I recently installed the database by Drawde. Looking around with one of the editors I see loot tables listed for most the NPCs however when I kill something in game nothing ever drops not even coin. Is this because loot tables aren't coded yet or have I done something wrong during setup? Any help would be great.

Second question: When zoning into a dungeon such as Lower guk or Solb I always get placed in the safe room, is there a collection of coordinates to get to the rest of the zone because anything I try based off player maps seems to have no real effect, I just move around in the safe room.

thanks for the help,
-Knives.

TheClaus
05-28-2002, 12:02 PM
I'll look into the zone coords. Starting with Qeynos and working my way to towards Erudin. So going clockwise I should be done tomorrow or friday by the latest. Then i'll look into Luclin.

Knives
05-28-2002, 02:02 PM
Well after reading through the board I'm inclined to think that i've messed up somewhere while installing the database. Does anyone know how I could remedy the fact that mobs on my server never drop items?

Better yet, anyone have step by step instructions for installing the most up to date and thorough database? Which files would I install and in what order?

Thanks again,
-Knives.