PDA

View Full Version : Bots

Iceflare
05-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Hello, does anybody know a program I could use to run an eq bot in the background? I would be using winEQ. I know that some do that on live, but I am unsure of how, and really, don't know what version to use (looked at MQ2, but some of it just seems way too cheap...I just want to be able to have one or two bot chars in the background that I can give commands to if needed through group say or a chat channel.

so pretty much a bot program that works well with a version compatiable with fresh install of eq titanium (that is the hard part I've found lol)

mattmeck
05-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Doubt you will find one, there was never a live version of Titanium so there wouldnt have been a version of any bot program made for it.

Iceflare
05-01-2006, 10:53 AM
if the eqgame.exe is the same, then possibly there would be one. is a faint hope I know, but we'll see :)

kouhei
05-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Your best bet if you know anything about compiling would be to get a copy and try and see if you can find the opcodes that would work for that eqgame.exe You probally might end up having to create a version for it to work but check there website. But I don't you will find a straight working copy.

RangerDown
05-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Moved to off topic. The development of any botting programs for EQLive is beyond EQEmu's scope.

Iceflare
05-01-2006, 02:25 PM
ok, had thought it'd go under 3rd person tools....my bad.