PDA

View Full Version : FQAdmin, Custom Item Probs

O6scured
05-29-2002, 12:09 PM
Using FQAdmin for some reason my custom items come up as religious items of those who worship cezic only. When I force the char using the admin to hold it, I have 0 charges on the item... Help?

Hardy
05-29-2002, 04:09 PM
Its a bug in the Admin, there are a couple posts about this already. Hopefully windcatcher can get it fixed in his next release

Raige3184
05-29-2002, 04:11 PM
About the Cazic thing no idea sorry and about the forced held items charges thing

Well i noticed duel weild is bugged and also item held in Second hand when you force duel weild useing Db editor makes you unable to use the trigered effect of th eitem in second hand (says out of charges) /shrug i dont know why i just noticed it too

O6scured
05-29-2002, 05:15 PM
Well I just stumbled onto yet ANOTHER problem... sheesh this admin is most likely causing me some gray hairs....

Well now when I make custom items they can be summoned in game and yada yada.... but none of the stats are there!!! When u do right click to view stats it shows the name and everything else is just not there! WTF!? lol... Anyone got some words of wisdom on this bug???