PDA

View Full Version : NPC Models

fireclav
06-04-2006, 07:17 PM
well im very new to this but since i have alot of time on my hands i was wondering a few things about this. im looking to work on populating zones from pop up. i was wondering how to go about or if its possible to extract from eq the mob models and such for mobs that i currently dont see in eqemu. and how to go about importing them into eqemu and adding the spawn points and such . as i said im very new to all of this but very eager to learn about this whole thing.

Belfedia
06-05-2006, 12:52 AM
well im very new to this but since i have alot of time on my hands i was wondering a few things about this. im looking to work on populating zones from pop up. i was wondering how to go about or if its possible to extract from eq the mob models and such for mobs that i currently dont see in eqemu. and how to go about importing them into eqemu and adding the spawn points and such . as i said im very new to all of this but very eager to learn about this whole thing.

If you have a lot of time, start to read all the doc available for eqemu, that help you a lot for understand how work eqemu and how spawn a zone.
You can start by this outdated guide (not outdated for spawn) : http://eqfroggy.ath.cx/download/Guidebook13.7z
I hope that help you :)