PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Openzone textures

zelot344
06-15-2006, 12:06 AM
I have been having some issues using openzones textures (all of them), as whatever texture I select for the ground does not display correctly, showing only scattered lines with the mahority of the image becoming transparent. The only time this is not an issue is when the default white texture is used, but of course, that isn't very interesting, and a bit hard to work with. I should mention I am currently using openzone 7.0, however this has occured for me on open zone 5 and 6.9 as well. Thank you in advance for your help!

Scorpious2k
06-15-2006, 03:43 AM
I'm not quite sure what you are describing. I don't have this problem.

Is it possible that you have a water level the same as your land and the water is bleeding through? If so, try making the water level -0.5 so it is just below the land.

adamnbeth
06-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Even my own textures do not show up properly. I can log into my zone fine but the ground nad any other texture is normally black with large blue streaks.

Scorpious2k
06-18-2006, 01:16 AM
You don't seem to be getting a lot of replys.

Do you have some screen shots? Is it just the ground textures?

Windcatcher
06-18-2006, 05:06 AM
The fact that you were seeing the problem IN THE CLIENT is what's important here (i.e. not in OpenZone itself). One thing you need to do is turn texture caching off in the client. It's in the options window before you log in.