PDA

View Full Version : Froglock Toons become pirannas in /who all

Thristam
06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Eq titanium, Server 7.801

If you do a /who all on any froglock toons created they show up as race pirannas instead of froglocks, but are showing correclty as froglocks if you do a standard /who in the zone with them. This was tested with both a froglock cleric and warrior created and spawned in qeynos.

Thristam
07-28-2006, 02:50 AM
Well, i think i finally understand why the emu is doing this:

Frogloks are set to race 74 in the code. I checked in the PEQ database from the website under peq.start_zones and they show the race ID as 74. When the froglok toon is created, he is created and uses baserace 330. i think this has to do with LOY, but somone else might know better.

djeryv
04-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Has this issue been addressed yet? I notice it on my server still. I am guessing it is merely cosmetic in the WHO ALL statement but I was still curious as this posting almost 2 years old.

- Djeryv

So_1337
04-17-2008, 05:47 PM
I think Knightly was actually making some progress on this bug. Let me see if I can find the thread...

Here it is (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24419). He did even better than I remember. Looks like something that could actually be fixed with a little more work and some collaboration with the devs to get it in :)