PDA

View Full Version : A few small bugs.

InsaneWallaby
07-22-2006, 07:25 PM
The first is a strange faction bug; the second is a quest bug. Second could have been fixed within the last few releases, but I know the first probably hasn't been, as I am using the 7.0.833 build.

I've been whacking dragons in NToV and WToV, as well as a few others here and there (WL and CS). Now, all dragons, when waxed, should be giving -30 faction adjustment to Claws of Veeshan (that is what is in the database). But, for whatever reason, I am receiving a positive adjustment, and am told each kill that "My faction with Claws of Veeshan could not possibly get any better." Yelinak faction does the same thing. Guardians of Veeshan goes down normally. And, sure enough, my factions with these fellers still is sittin' at ally.

Quests: Consumed combine containers don't delete themselves properly, and stay put in your inventory until you remove them from your inventory and place them on your cursor. These creates problems and implements a chain rule effect, where if you replace the container with any other item by swapping items on the cursor, it deletes the container and then makes the other item null. This item then gets deleted next time you pick it up, and will do the same thing if you replace it with another item as the container first did. So, essentially, if you really wanted to, you could delete your entire inventory without the destroy button by doing a combine with a consumed container. Hrm. This issue only pops up really though when you have a really full inventory and need that extra slot, though.