PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Slows?

Zengez
07-30-2006, 05:46 AM
moved to the spell support section, sorry.

Zengez
08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Reviving this thread for the following reason, this issue isn't inherently based in the spells problem...

Seems that i cannot change attack speed of an npc via any means at all, tried gm commands, spells, even editing the npc_types table to no avail... absolutely nothing works, so theres gotta be something wrong with the way the field is being handled or something? not really sure this is outside my realm of abilities, but at least i know it's not from teh spells but the attack speed issue (odd since player's atk speed can be changed, via any means)

Zengez
08-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Still trying to figure out where the problem might be, any Devs tell me which files to look under to see where updating the attack speed of an npc would be? i checked the op_code lists and didn't see anything that had to do with attack speed at all, and i know it has to be the source since it works fine on pc's, not on npc's, and you can't adjust the npc's attack speed at all via any means... i just don't know the layout of the source well enough to know which files to look into... I'd like to at least take a stab at it myself but i need to know where to start looking... any help would be appreciated :)

fathernitwit
08-20-2006, 04:34 AM
Mob::SetAttackTimer()