PDA

View Full Version : Mobs in New Zone - Spells and Aggro

Aramid
08-09-2006, 12:45 PM
I've made a new zone, populated it with some mobs, but whenever the mob cast a spell, it is ALWAYS interrupted even if I am not attacking it at the time. I can also walk up to the mob who is ready to attack and has a higher level than my character, but the mob doesn't attack. The Aggro range is set to 100 in the database. I've copied the zonename.map file to the server and restarted the server. The zone is Dynamic. Am I leaving something out of the zone file I created that makes this all work?

rojadruid
08-10-2006, 09:15 AM
I've made a new zone, populated it with some mobs, but whenever the mob cast a spell, it is ALWAYS interrupted even if I am not attacking it at the time. I can also walk up to the mob who is ready to attack and has a higher level than my character, but the mob doesn't attack. The Aggro range is set to 100 in the database. I've copied the zonename.map file to the server and restarted the server. The zone is Dynamic. Am I leaving something out of the zone file I created that makes this all work?

did you create a ".map" file for the zone?

Aramid
08-10-2006, 11:58 PM
did you create a ".map" file for the zone?

Yes, Openzone creates a .map file for the zone you create and I copied it to the server map files folder.