PDA

View Full Version : Merchants sell 10 charge items and u get item with one charge

Arex
09-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Example: I summon a 10 dose blood of the wolf potion which is ID 14534 and it has 10 chrges. But when i create a merchant that sells it, theres only 1 charge on it after its bought... anyone know whats going on?

Thank You!

John Adams
09-11-2006, 03:01 PM
When you create the 10-dose, do you know if it's stored in the Objects table as a container, with 10 charges? I do not see a place in merchantlist table for "charges". That's a pretty good question. Never tried it myself.

mattmeck
09-11-2006, 03:05 PM
There wouldnt be a place in the merchant table for it because items with diferent charges have diferent item numbers.

A one, 5 and 10 charge SOW potion is actualy 3 diferent items, not one item with charges.

Have you tried summoning the item and trading it to another person to see if it looses its charges durring a trade too?

John Adams
09-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Oh cool Matt. I did not know that. I thought the potion became a container with charges in it heh. Doh... thanks for the tip.

GeorgeS
09-11-2006, 04:07 PM
You can change the value in field maxcharges to reflect a new value.
I never tried this, but the value appears to be consistent with the item description

GeorgeS

Arex
09-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Have you tried summoning the item and trading it to another person to see if it looses its charges durring a trade too?

No, i havent tried it, because i play alone on my server...but i am pretty sure that it is not related with summoning a 1 dose potion, i tried summoning 10 dose potion, 5 dose potion, etc. and when u place it on merchant, u can see 10 charges on description, but if u buy it, when u see description on u inventory, it only have 1 charge.

GeorgeS
09-12-2006, 02:10 AM
Then that looks like a bug in the merchants code.

GeorgeS