PDA

View Full Version : anybody is working in AA titles? i would like help with it..

Arex
09-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Hi, i want know if anybody is already working on AA titles, i think that it shouldnt to be too much hard to do...and i would like help to develop it.

Thank You!

Magefeu
09-15-2006, 01:04 AM
I am looking a bit into the altadv_vars table. Which should contain all the AA. However I am not sure they are all included. I have 147 AA skills in total is this correct...

Before trying to fix the tree I would like to have a complete list of the AA...

Magefeu
09-15-2006, 01:59 AM
Ok I had a deeper look in the forums concerning the AA skills. I would need some clarifications but I should be able to work on the DB to get the tree working fine.

1. Are the AA costs issues fixed ( Class skills costing 2/2/2 for a total of 6 points instead of 2/4/6 for a total of 12 points ) ?
If not setting the cost to 1 for all the AA with (max_level > 1 & type >1) and using (Type * Current AA level) as multiplier should do it.
I know this means some changes in the code.

2. When I look at the skill_id column I see that the numbers are not in auto increment. However the prereq_skill seems to hold an id that would be an auto increment. (Advanced Innate Strenght asking as prereq_skill the skill N