PDA

View Full Version : built in EQ http thingy

abaddon
09-28-2006, 04:40 AM
ok... I have a fire exstinguiser at the ready so flamers piss of..

I am downloading this whole site (takes forever.. wish I could get an admin to just send me the site zipped minus SQL of course)

then I am making a CHM covering all aspects from setting up servers to playing on them in an easy to search/use manual, so I dont want to hear that I havent been looking through the forum when I ask a question, I am downloading the whole damn thing

now..

there is a built in HTTP thingy with the server, I was curious if there is any plans to finish it?

sdabbs65
09-28-2006, 04:58 AM
ok... I have a fire exstinguiser at the ready so flamers piss of..

I am downloading this whole site (takes forever.. wish I could get an admin to just send me the site zipped minus SQL of course)

then I am making a CHM covering all aspects from setting up servers to playing on them in an easy to search/use manual, so I dont want to hear that I havent been looking through the forum when I ask a question, I am downloading the whole damn thing

now..

there is a built in HTTP thingy with the server, I was curious if there is any plans to finish it?

not a flame but I noticed at the bottom of the page...

"All other materials Copyright

abaddon
09-28-2006, 05:37 AM
which is why I POSTED before I made it, and asked if there were questions/comments

I might also mention that it would be put forth FOR this place to cut down on "UNNECESSARY POSTS" maybe it would shut some of the flamers down to boot

John Adams
09-28-2006, 07:08 AM
Man, you are posting more about flamers than there are flames. Chill out, eh?

mattmeck
09-28-2006, 10:08 AM
Come back in a week with a better attitude, I am sick of all the flaim posts you are making.

Yep thats right you are the worst flaimer we have here, and not only is it unnessesary, I am stopping you.