PDA

View Full Version : New spawnlog

Trumpcard
06-03-2002, 04:26 AM
Thanks to Blue Adept over at the SEQ boards, I have a spawnlog
that should contain a ton of data..

http://denial.dyndns.org/eqimages/spawnlog/spawnlogs.zip

This is a 21 meg zipped spawnlog of data he accumulated building filters for seq. He had a much larger one, (over 1 gig), but no longer does. These spawnlogs were contributed from a variety of showeq users.

Send me a note if you have spawnlogs to contribute and I will host them on my box. I would also like to send any that anyone has over to him so he has more data for his filters.

Send me an email at dkiser@innersystems.com with your spawnlogs attatched (dont worry about size, I own the server), or a link to them, and I will dump them into my data directory for the world builders, and send them over to the SEQ folks.

Thanks!

Lurker_005
06-03-2002, 10:19 AM
WOW, now to figure out the best way to make good zones from that much data. Like getting rid of players, and only 1 copy of a given mob.

Drawde
06-04-2002, 03:17 AM
Thanks, that should be really useful (still downloading it!).
I was just about to post a request for some more zone logs (such as Erudin, Crushbone and Steamfont) but it seems like I probably won't need to now!

OverlordvI
09-18-2002, 04:51 AM
Anyone got this spawnlog mirrored? The site seems to be down.

Trumpcard
09-18-2002, 05:20 AM
It is... My linux server is dead in the water at the moment..

I'll grab it off a backup tar and put it on my new webserver if you actually are going to use it for something, otherwise it's not worth the time..

IE if you 'just want to look at it' , i'm not throwing it out there..

OverlordvI
09-18-2002, 05:31 AM
Actually, the spawnlogs would be pretty useful for me. I'm interested in playing with triggers (i.e. kill Statue, spawn Avatar of War), and the spawnlog would make this a lot easier.

Thanks -

Trumpcard
09-18-2002, 05:44 AM
I'll check on pulling it out this evening then...