PDA

View Full Version : PoK Gunthak Portal

John Adams
11-11-2006, 10:15 PM
If you're tired of seeing that Translocator that sends you to Gunthak, try this out. This should put the Gunthak portal stone on it's platform near where it should be in PoK evil side. As usual, mind the 'doorid' value when inserting or replacing records, and make a backup of your 'doors' table first.

INSERT INTO `doors` (`doorid`, `zone`, `name`, `pos_y`, `pos_x`, `pos_z`, `heading`, `opentype`, `guild`, `lockpick`, `keyitem`, `triggerdoor`, `triggertype`, `doorisopen`, `door_param`, `dest_zone`, `dest_x`, `dest_y`, `dest_z`, `dest_heading`, `invert_state`, `incline`, `size`) VALUES
(137, 'PoKnowledge', 'POKGTHPORT500', -760, 1230, -159.248, 0, 58, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'gunthak', -1030, 1780, 60, 0, 0, 0, 100),
(136, 'PoKnowledge', 'POKGTHPORT501', -760, 1230, -159.248, 0, 58, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'NONE', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100);

I was able to get just the head stone (POKGTHPORT500) to appear before, but it looked silly sitting in the grass all by itself. I decided to use the EQModelViewer and see what was in the .WLD files - and accidentally stumbled upon the platform, too (POKGTHPORT501). I was so happy, I almost pee'd. And here it is, 3am. Time for sleep.

I fear I will dream of zoning in and out of Gunthak and PoK tonight... 1000 times.

Enjoy!

Angelox
12-14-2006, 01:43 AM
This is really good John Adams, Thank you! - And I'll be damned if I missed this post, else it would have been in the ax_peq database a long time ago.
I'm about to start on the LoY zones again, and add more detail, such as quests, merchant-detail, faction, etc. And started by trying to figure out the PoK stone problem. You already had it for me a long time ago!
I take you applied this to the ax_peq db? if so , which version?

If ever you or anyone else sees fixes like this, post them , but PM me the link so you make sure I see it too. I think i hit the Eqemu forums so much, that I actually "freak it out" to where it thinks I already read some posts (once in a while).

John Adams
12-14-2006, 01:47 AM
Aye, I placed this portal in PEQ, Cavedude, and ax_peq, but it has been quite a while ago... I cannot remember what ax_peq, honestly... but it works ok. Placement was a bitch, because the whole heading thing is a mystery to me. We don't seem to have true 360 degrees, but 255 degrees in some cases.

I had to set a heading at around 450 degrees for the PoK facades (which I haven't had time to post yet) for Bazaar and Guild Lobby. Coming soon (unless someone else has them already).

Angelox
12-14-2006, 02:02 AM
It was probably ax_peq since you mentioned the translocator , which was my doings. Cavedudes DB is under the ax_peq hood anyways.
I was just wondering if some PoK work I did recently would get in the way, but I already tested and it works fine.
It will be included with the next version.

John Adams
12-15-2006, 07:40 AM
Awesome. Anything at all I can do to help. I've been around long enough, time to start earning my keep. :)