PDA

View Full Version : Broken Mouse?

Zengez
11-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Anyone else having this problem? Just downloaded and put in newest code (7.0.911) and when I try to dememorize a spell it gives an "Unexpected error spell id out of range" for my character in red text like from a system error, not in the shell code or anything, and then my mouse stops 'working' which is to say I can still move it around fine and everything but when i click on anything it doesn't actually do anything... thus it becomes useless. When i zone the problem goes away until i next try to dememorize a spell.... any thoughts?

EDIT:: Also tried the #castspell to cast a spell and it says the #castspell arguement is out of range.... er?

Zengez
11-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Ah scratch this, apparently something got busted durring my move, just for giggles I deleted and reinstalled and now everything works perfectly, dunno what was missing to cause this but, as a lesson to others, if yer having this problem just reinstal, and magic happens.

Rhodan
11-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Well, if it had been a tansistor or cpu or something, I'd say you probably let the magic smoke out. After all, everyone knows, once the magic smoke eminates from your chip it stops working! And no, nobody has figured out how to get the magic smoke back in them either...

Kinda like the creamy center of the Caramilk bar mystery.