PDA

View Full Version : The Mighty KMRA Bug list

KingMortenson
12-05-2006, 08:25 AM
ok well i am useing the most recent build,

Hopefully these bugs aren't me just being a n00b which is sometimes the case but here goes hehe :)

My database is 100% custom

Here is my bug report for my server

"King Mortenson's Raid Addicts"

1: Players who are bound in my Starter zone, adventure there for a while, if they DIE in my starter zone, they go LD , 100% of the time (Players who are bound in a zone if they die there go LD)

2: Random People have issues when zoning, or porting, they end up at COORDS: 0, 0, 0 Even tho my zone safe coords in the database are set to something else...

3: Player Ghosts are left (Happens a bit more in the most recent build) There will appear to be a player there, or when you do a /who all , you can see players who are level 0 and in no zone, same thing, but it adds up before long your server says there is 100+ on, when in fact there is only 25...

4: ON recent build alot of my custom weaponry started to hit REALLY slow, I'm pretty sure this is a Database issue, BUT i have no clue what is causing it. I will do more research on this one, compairing old weapons to custom, it's probably something dumb.

5: Aug Pools still randomly eat items, (they work 98% of the time) Most likely some issue with the .conf files ?

Thats pretty much all I can think of for right now.

King Mortenson

John Adams
12-05-2006, 09:31 AM
I will chime on on 2 of these... the LD issue, even if I am not bound in the current zone, nor dead, I go LD by CTRL-X (camp). The only time I do NOT go LD is if I am playing _on the box that hosts EQEmu_... odd. MySQL is always remote. So, who knows. Still seems rather random.

As for porting to 0,0,0, you might check the DOORS table, if your portals are clickable, and see the destination coords are ok, too. But yes, if I take a translocator to TD, I end up in the middle of the ocean, no matter what I do. So I can verify at least that one.

Other ones, namely those zones with redesigned gfx, you are actually zoning in where you should - but the zone layout has changed. Nektulos forest, for instance. Hope this helps at all.

Good luck.

KingMortenson
12-22-2006, 07:42 AM
Dec 22

Still a player goes LD when they die in the zone they are bound in....

Zerker Double Attack does not work , even tho the skills are there..

Zerker Mitigation is that of a Bard, they are Chain class and they tank worse than a Monk... Chain > Leather

Zerker DPS is at least 30% lower than it should be even without the double attack...

KingMort
02-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Zerker Double Attack working fine good work guys

LDON POINT ODDITIES:

When awarding an LDON point, it will not show up on the LDON merchant until you zone

CASH ODDITIES:

When you trade a player cash, It does not show up until you zone...

Players STILL go Linkdead in the zone they were bound in...

The Hate system still is not correct, hate should not be based on only the players DPS , should also "ALSO" be based on a hate point system, where -1500 is the lowest and +1500 is the most...

On live with my Bard weilding a 2.0 and Notched Blade of Bloodletting, I can pull agro off a Warrior, Even tho the warrior does 3X my dps...

KingMort
02-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Found a new bug involving Trading items

If you put a tradeable item into a trade window with another player, then Cancell the trade, The item will not be in your inventory , until you zone..

But this only happens once in a great while... Very random