PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded Absor

CrabClaw
12-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Here is a little informal mod I did of the Absor NPC in Angelox's new tutorialb. You can turn in bladed rusty weapons and a bronze bar to get a tarnished version, also there is a two-handed bronze sword quest in there too.

#zone: tutorialb
#Revised Angelox and CrabClaw's Upgraded Absor v1.1 mod

sub EVENT_SAY{
if ($text=~/hail/i){quest::say("Weapons are one of your main forms of combat. And a faster weapon can make the battle go in your favor. While helping out here , I found enough stones to sharpen weapons. If youd like I can sharpen your's , simply hand it to me. Although, if you get me some raw materials I can do much [better]!");
}elsif ($text=~/better/i){quest::say("I can repair any rusty bladed weapon if you bring it to me with a chunk of bronze, such as a Short Sword, Long Sword and the like. The kobolds are the ones you seek for the bronze, those greedy vermin have a particular eye for shiny metal ignots. Given even more resources, I can forge you a very nice [Two Hander].");
}elsif ($text=~/Two Hander/i){quest::say("Interested in a weapon of real power are ya? Well it be not an easy task but get me a chunk of iron, a chunk of bronze and a Tarnished Two Handed Sword and I can forge you a mighty sword that will make you the envy of all others! Now go forth and seek said materials adventurer!");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM{
if ($item1==9997){
quest::summonitem(7021);
quest::say("This will do just fine. Now let me see... Ah ha! There we go. Take this and give those kobolds a sound strike on the head!");
}elsif ($item1==9998){
quest::summonitem(5042);
quest::say("This will do just fine. Now let me see... Ah ha! There we go. Take this and give those kobolds a sound strike on the head!");
}elsif ($item1==9999){
quest::summonitem(6030);
}elsif ($item1==55623){
quest::summonitem(5071);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5013} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A much better Short Sword to help fend off those nasties!");
quest::summonitem(5042);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5014} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A spiffy, repaired Axe to aid you in your adventures!");
quest::summonitem(5043);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5015} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! Here's a much sharper Scythe!");
quest::summonitem(5049);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5016} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A mighty Broad Sword!");
quest::summonitem(5044);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5019} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A refurbished Long Sword to help fend off those nasties!");
quest::summonitem(5045);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5020} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A powerful Battle Axe to help defeat your foes!");
quest::summonitem(5046);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5021} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A new Scimitar to help fend off those nasties!");
quest::summonitem(5047);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5022} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A refurbished Bastard Sword to help fend off those nasties!");
quest::summonitem(5048);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5023} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A powerful Two-Handed Sword to help fend off those nasties!");
quest::summonitem(5070);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{5024} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A mighty Halberd to help fend off those vermin!");
quest::summonitem(5071);
}elsif ($itemcount{54229} == 1 && $itemcount{59954} == 1 && $itemcount{5070} == 1){
quest::say("Now let me see... Ah ha! Here ya go! A mighty Two Hander to conquer those vermin!");
quest::summonitem(5030);
}
}

Angelox
12-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks, Crabclaw - I've added it to the ax_peq db, and it will be with the next update :)