PDA

View Full Version : Tradeskills (DB Question) Potions

Kayot
03-02-2007, 11:35 AM
I could assume, but I'd prefer to ask. Those with the Angelox (And maybe PEQ) go take a look at tradeskill entry 173.

It is a combine potions recipe. However the product has 10 doses and there is a yield of 10 items per mix. I was wondering if this was an error or is the 10 the number of charges? That would become rather confusing.

Darkonig
03-05-2007, 07:41 AM
for the successcount and failcount fields in tradeskill_recipe_entries, the number entered there will either be the number of charges for an item that is chargable, the number in the stack for items that are stackable, or the number of individual items for non-stackable items.
In the componentcount field, whether the item is stackable or not, this contains the number of individual items required for the combine.
In the iscombiner field, the value should only be 1 or 0 for yes or no.

If the item is chargable and you put in a count of 1 for successcount, it will return the item with 1 charge rather than one item fully charged. If you put in a count of 5 for successcount it will return the item with 5 charges rather than 5 items fully charged.