PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu 0.2.1 - problems

n00b8472
02-02-2002, 08:07 PM
Nice work on the new version.

I have have run into a few problems. When I tried version 0.2.1 with both server and client on 1 machine it appeared to work fine (problem #1 exists in this setup too), but as soon as I used my 2-machine setup these problems arose:

1. Player characters (GM and regular) are all male, no matter what gender they are flagged as in the database.

2. #race, #gender, #texture commands don't do anything at all (tested with a status 200 char)

3. Some zones report "this zone is down" even if booted manually with #zonebootup

In addition, armor pieces still not showing up right on character select screen. (either setup)

Anyone know a fix to this, or is this a code problem?

DeletedUser
02-02-2002, 10:27 PM
Oh, now i finally understand what you meant by "all male". You're looking in the admin tool? It's out of date, wont work right on 2.1's characters because the PlayerProfile struct changed.

n00b8472
02-02-2002, 11:30 PM
Nope.. characters are all male IN the emu itself

It only happens when I connect to the server via another client machine btw. I dunno if the models aren't updating or what's going on, but female characters show up as male models, and the commands #race #gender and #texture do not appear to have any effect.