View Full Version : Neriaka : Necromancer Words : X-Ta Timpi

gatorman
02-09-2008, 11:19 AM
This is X-Ta Timpi 's quests for Necro words:

#############
#Quest Name: Necromancer Words - X`Ta Timpi
#Author: Blaz
#NPCs Involved: 1
#Items Involved: 16 = (12 quest turn in items, 4 rewards)
#################
sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/hail/i){
quest::say("We three are the [Sisters Dark] - [Necromancy] is our Art - Bonded dead, they serve our will - No beat of heart, yet faithful still.");
}

if($text=~/sisters dark/i){
quest::say("We three are the Sisters Dark - Keepers of the shadowed Dread - [Lore of Death]. we research now - Join with us and serve [the Dead].");
}

if($text=~/lore of death/i){
quest::say("The Lore of Death is shadow bound - Its [words] are [hid]. yet shall be found - Through our research into the dark - Old hexes found and parchment marked.");
}

if($text=~/the dead/i){
quest::say("The Dead are the shadowknights and necromancers of Neriak. They were formed by Queen Cristanos herself. Even among the Teir'Dal they are feared and they keep to themselves within the Lodge of the Dead in the Third Gate. I have heard they take orders only from the queen.");
}

if($text=~/necromancy/i){
quest::say("Necromancy - Art of the Dead - Binding bones to serve your will - We research now the [Lore of Death] - Ancient spells with power still.");
}
if($text=~/hid/i){
quest::say("The Words are hid in tomes of old - Their yielded lore worth more than gold - Though we search both 'fore and 'hind - [Components] we can not yet find.");
}
if($text=~/components/i){
quest::say("We need components for research - These are things that you could find - In return for [tasks] that you perform - Words of [reward] we have in mind.");
}
if($text=~/tasks/i){
quest::say("Bring us components for our research - We give [Word]s by tasks performed - [Possession], [Detachment], [Allure], [Haunting], [Rupturing], [Dark Paths], [Suffering], [Collection], [Obligation], [Requisition] and [Acquisition].");
}
#same as 'tasks'
if($text=~/reward/i){
quest::say("Bring us components for our research - We give [Word]s by tasks performed - [Possession], [Detachment], [Allure], [Haunting], [Rupturing], [Dark Paths], [Suffering], [Collection], [Obligation], [Requisition] and [Acquisition].");
}
if($text=~/words of detachment/i){
quest::say("From the Estate of Unrest, bring dull bone chips - From Castle Mistmoore, a dagger charred - From a merchant bring a stone of blood - Words of Detachment will be your reward.");
}
if($text=~/words of rupturing/i){
quest::say("From the Estate of Unrest, bring a festering cloak - From Castle Mistmoore, ebon wands - From a merchant bring a jasper stone - Then Words of Rupturing will to you be given.");
}
if($text=~/words of requisition/i){
quest::say("From the Plane of Fear, bring an Eye of Fright and a Stone of the Wraith - From a merchant bring a pearl - Then Words of Requisition will to you be given.");
}
if($text=~/words of suffering/i){
quest::say("From Befallen, bring Iced Bone Chips - From spectres, bring a Globe of Fear - From a merchant bring a Star Rose Quartz - Then Words of Suffering will to you be given.");
}
if($text=~/words of possession/i){
quest::say("The answer to that question is held by another - Ask again of my sister...");
}
if($text=~/words of allure/i){
quest::say("The answer to that question is held by another - Ask again of my sister...");
}
if($text=~/words of dark paths/i){
}
if($text=~/words of haunting/i){
}
if($text=~/words of obligation/i){
}
if($text=~/words of collection/i){
}
if($text=~/words of acquisition/i){
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM
{
#Words of Detachment
#Requires: 1 Charred Dagger, 1 Bloodstone, 2 Dull Bone Chips
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 7036 => 1, 10019 => 1, 10517 => 2)){
quest::say("You have quested well - With spell and sword - Accept our thanks - And this reward.");
quest::summonitem(11835);
# The Dead
quest::faction("322","10");
# Queen Cristanos Thex
quest::faction("268","10");
# King Naythox Thex
quest::faction("177","-10");
# Keepers of the Art
quest::faction("170","-10");
# Eldritch Collective
quest::faction("91","-10");
# Primordial Malice
quest::faction("260","-10");
#Approx half a blue at level 31
quest::exp(62000);

}
#Words of Rupturing
#Requires: 1 Festering Cloak, 1 Jasper, 2 Ebon Wands
elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 1343 => 1, 10020 => 1, 10515 => 2)){
quest::say("You have quested well - With spell and sword - Accept our thanks - And this reward.");
quest::summonitem(11837);
# The Dead
# Queen Cristanos Thex
# King Naythox Thex
# Keepers of the Art
# Eldritch Collective
# Primordial Malice

}
#Words of Requisition
#Requires: 1 Eye of Fright, 1 Stone of the Wraith, 1 Pearl
elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13151 => 1, 10298 => 1, 10024 => 1)){
quest::summonitem(11865);
# The Dead
# Queen Cristanos Thex
# King Naythox Thex
# Keepers of the Art
# Eldritch Collective
# Primordial Malice
}
#Words of the Suffering
#Requires: 1 Globe of Fear, 1 Star Rose Quartz, 2 Iced Boned Chips
elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 10521 => 1, 10021 => 1, 10519 => 2)){
quest::summonitem(11851);
# The Dead
# Queen Cristanos Thex
# King Naythox Thex
# Keepers of the Art
# Eldritch Collective
# Primordial Malice