View Full Version : Quest::Going Postal (Rivervale) "Part 2of2"

shaznito
03-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Sheew, almost done....ok i'm sleepy now :P

Note:This Part is for Idia

#############
#Quest Name:Going Postal (Rivervale)
#Author:Shaznito
#NPCs Involved:Silna Songsmith, Felisity Starbright, Ton Twostring, Idia, Lislia Goldtune, Eve_Marsinger
#Items Involved:Bardic Letter (Freeport)
A pouch of Mail (Highpass)
A Pouch of Mail (Qeynos)
A Pouch of Mail (Freeport)
#################

sub EVENT_SAY {

if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail. $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");

}

if($text=~/I am interested/i){
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well. right now I have one that needs to go to Freeport. Will you [deliver] mail to [Freeport] for me?");

}

if($text=~/what mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers. adventurers and [agents]. We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more distant offices. Are you [interested]?");

}

if($text=~/I will deliver mail to freeport/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Felicity Starbright. You can find her at the bard guild hall. I'm sure she will compensate you for your trouble.");
quest::summonitem("18164");
}

if($text=~/what agents/i){
quest::say("Lyra Lyrestringer. Tacar Tissleplay. Kilam Oresinger and Siltria Marwind all report to Jakum Webdancer."); }

}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
# A pouch of Mail (Kelethin)
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 18167 => 1)){
quest::say("Mail from the front - thank you very much! Please take this gold for your troubles. If you are interested in more work, just ask Ton Twostring.");
quest::faction(192,20);
quest::faction(184,20);
quest::faction(135,20);
quest::faction(273,-25);
quest::faction(207,-25);
quest::exp(50);
quest::givecash(0,0,9,0);
}
}

#END of FILE Zone:gfaydark ID:54176 -- Idia

Note:This part is for Lislia_Goldtune

#############
#NPCs Involved:Silna Songsmith, Felisity Starbright, Ton Twostring, Idia, Lislia Goldtune, Eve_Marsinger
A Pouch of Mail (Qeynos)
#################

sub EVENT_SAY {

if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail. $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");

}

if($text=~/what mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers and adventurers. We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more distant offices. Are you [interested]?");

}

quest::say("I have messages that need to go to Freeport and to Qeynos. Will you [deliver] mail to [Freeport] or [Qeynos] for me?");

}

if($text=~/I will deliver the mail to freeport/i){
quest::say("Take this letter to Felicity Starbright. You can find her at the bard guild hall. I'm sure she will compensate you for your trouble.");
quest::summonitem("18166"); # A Pouch of Mail (Freeport)
}

if($text=~/I will deliver the mail to qeynos/i){
quest::say("Take this pouch to Eve Marsinger in Qeynos. You can find her at the bard guild hall. I am sure she will compensate you for your troubles.");
quest::summonitem("18165"); # A Pouch of Mail (Qeynos)
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
# Hand in A Pouch of Mail (Highpass)
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 18152 => 1)){
quest::say("Mail from the coast - very good! Please take this gold for your troubles. If you are interested in more work, just ask.");
quest::exp(115);
}
elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 18156 => 1)){
quest::say("Mail from the coast - very good! Please take this gold for your troubles. If you are interested in more work, just ask.");
quest::exp(115);
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:highkeep ID:6036 -- Lislia_Goldtune

Note:This part is for Eve Marsinger

#############
A Pouch of Mail (Qeynos)
#################

sub EVENT_SAY {

if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail, $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");

}

if($text=~/what agents/i){
quest::say("Sivina Lutewhisper, Marton Stringsinger, Ticar Lorestring and Mistrana Two-Notes all report to my husband, Tralyn.");

}
if($text=~/what mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers, adventurers and [agents]. We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more distant offices. Are you [interested]?");

}

quest::say("I have messages that need to go to - well, right now I have one that needs to go to Highpass. Will you [deliver] mail to [Highpass] for me?");

}

if($text=~/I will deliver the mail to highpass/i){
quest::say("Take this pouch to Lislia Goldtune in Highpass. You can find her at the entrance to HighKeep. I am sure she will compensate you for your troubles.");
quest::summonitem("18156");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
# Hand in A Pouch of Mail (Qeynos)
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 18165 => 1)){
quest::say("Incoming mail - very good! Please take this gold for your troubles.");
quest::exp(120);
quest::givecash(0,0,16,0);
} else {
#do all other handins first with plugin, then let it do disciplines
quest::say("I have no need for this item $name, you can have it back.");
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
}

#END of FILE Zone:qeynos ID:1139 -- Eve_Marsinger

Angelox
03-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Wow, this is great stuff! This must be an old quest, I remember running a bard I had to Highpass with the mail years ago - Will be fun to do again.
You forgot to quote out all the
#A pouch of Mail (Highpass)
#A Pouch of Mail (Qeynos)
#A Pouch of Mail (Freeport)
No biggie - thanks!

shaznito
03-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh dear, sorry about that I'm just getting ready for bed when I thought about double checking this. That would have caused some problems tho but let me know if anything else is wrong I'll fix it soon as I wake up.

PS:I did this quest early this morning and finished it about mid-day, was alot of fun :) plus I was working on shakey's head quest while I was at it.