PDA

View Full Version : Froglok pelt upgrade quest

realityincarnate
03-07-2008, 09:07 AM
This is the script for the froglok trader in the Rathe mountains who upgrades low/medium quality pelts. He only speaks to or performs the trade for frogloks.

Dar_Forager_Lumun.pl - zone: rathemtn

#############
#Quest Name: Upgraded Pelts
#Author: RealityIncarnate
#NPCs Involved: Dar Forager Lumun
#Items Involved: Low/medium/high quality wolf/bear/cat pelts
#################

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($race=~/Froglok/) {
if($text=~/Hail/i) {
quest::say("Nice to meet you, $name! Please have a look at my wares, I have taken great pains to brings only the best that the mountains have to offer. Or perhaps you are here to make an [exchange]?");
}

if($text=~/exchange/i) {
quest::say("I am always in need of more skins, so I will swap three identical unruined pelts for one of my higher quality versions.");
}
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if($race=~/Froglok/) {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 12084 => 3)) {
quest::say("Hmm. . . That seems like a fair trade. Let me see what I've got in my satchel. No. Wait, yes! I do have a fine specimen here that I think you'll agree is of superior quality.");
quest::exp(150);
quest::summonitem(12085);
}

elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 12085 => 3)) {
quest::say("Hmm. . . That seems like a fair trade. Let me see what I've got in my satchel. No. Wait, yes! I do have a fine specimen here that I think you'll agree is of superior quality.");
quest::summonitem(12086);
}

elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13753 => 3)) {
quest::summonitem(13754);
}

elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13754 => 3)) {
quest::summonitem(13755);
}

elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13750 => 3)) {
quest::summonitem(13751);
}

elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 13751 => 3)) {
quest::summonitem(13752);
}

else {
quest::say("I don't need that, friend.");
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
}

else {
quest::say("Hmm... There is something about $race\s I don't exactly trust...");
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}