PDA

View Full Version : The error i get with 0.2.1...

dhakken
02-03-2002, 05:44 PM
Well I have the server setup correctly.. Its definetly not my server cause I get disconnected on both my computers with both eq clients right before the character login screen ;( .

World.exe output:
"186002 New client from ip: 192.168.1.103 port:1055
Logged in: Local: eqemu
Sending list of guilds
DEBUG: HDR.b6_Unknown
197005 Unknown opcode: 0x3521 size:2056
Client disconnected"

Thats right when i click my server from the server listing and i transfer from the login server to the world server. Same output with both clients. I sometimes get more than one DEBUG msg as well. Note: Both clients are up to date without luclin.. does this mean we have to have luclin installed now ? ;(

DeletedUser
02-04-2002, 01:27 AM
Read the sticky called "Current Bugs" on the top of the win32 support forum

dhakken
02-04-2002, 07:58 AM
thats not the error im getting. I dont make it to the character select screen. Also it goes back to the server screen saying there was a communication problem with patch(you know the msg) I used to be able to just keep trying to reconnect but that doesnt work anymore.

madborg
02-04-2002, 09:15 AM
The DEBUG statements are okay.
The patch message is bogus. All that message means is that you lost your server connection.

Look at your screens for what looks like server disconnected messages (not client disconnected messages).

The most likely dead server is your minilogin.

I

dhakken
02-04-2002, 09:29 AM
yea i think i figured it out.. my mom had the I-Worm.Nimda on her computer and it was screwing up out network. Since it was cleaned we arent having problems. Atleast I figured thats it since I havent done anything to my eq clients and server after it was cleaned.

madborg
02-04-2002, 09:15 PM
I really hate those mystery cures. You know what would be a good thing in the interest of science is to put the worm back in and see if the problem comes back. Then remove it and see if the problem goes away.

I bet you killed the worm though.