04-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Merona_Castekin.pl

Here is Merona, more to come later.

# NPC: Merona_Castekin
# Zone: Qrg
# By Andrew80k

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text =~ /Hail/i) {
quest::say("Oh, hello! Welcome to Surefall Glade. Are you planning a trip to Qeynos? If you are, I could use some help finding my [brother].");
}
if($text =~ /brother/i) {
quest::say("My brother Ronn went to Qeynos several days ago for supplies. He was just going to Sneed's and back. But he hasn't been seen since. I can't leave the Glade because the Sabertooths could attack at any minute. Could you please find out what happened to my brother? Ask Sneed about [Ronn Castekin]");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18014=>1)) {
quest::say("Oh Tunare why!?!? Those foul Bloodsabers will pay for my brother's death!! Here. You have given us valuable information about a new threat to our homes. Take this a token of our appreciation.");
quest::faction(265,10);
quest::faction(159,10);
quest::faction(279,-30);
quest::faction(135,10);
quest::exp(1000);
quest::givecash(int(rand(10)),int(rand(10)),int(ra nd(10)),int(rand(10)));

}
#do all other handins first with plugin, then let it do disciplines
plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Ranger');
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}

Andrew80k
04-03-2008, 10:26 PM
################################
# NPC: Ronn_Castekin.pl
# Zone: Qcat
# By Andrew80k

SUB EVENT_DEATH {
quest::say("Argh!.. Mer.. o..na.. it's.. not.. your fault.. arhhh...");
}

Andrew80k
04-03-2008, 10:37 PM
This one probably could use some more work, but I only added the piece I needed to add.

########################################
# NPC: Sneed_Galliway.pl
# Zone: qeynos2
# by: Andrew80k

sub EVENT_SAY {

if($text=~/Hail/i){

quest::say("Hello. $name. I am Sneed Galliway, merchant and citizen. I run the only general store in all of Qeynos. serving the needs of the many adventurers who call Qeynos home. If only one of them would take the time to help me with my er... [problem]...");

}

if($text=~/problem/i){

quest::say("Shhh.. Keep it down. It seems I have a little rodent problem in my store. A mangy rat keeps digging into my crates of rations. He looks as if he is diseased. If you help me by killing this pest. I will make it worth your while. Bring me his head as proof it is done.");
}
if($text =~ /Ronn Castekin/i) {
quest::say("Ronn? I saw him a few days ago. He was with someone dressed in black I didn't recognize .. I think I saw them later that day, swimming in the north pond. They really should stay away from the aqueducts. They can be quite dangerous. Full of rats, ya know.");
}
}

sub EVENT_ITEM {

if($itemcount{13717} == 1){

quest::say("HA! Good work! I knew you were the person for the job. A regular ratslayer you are. Here is your reward as promised. Be sure you keep this between us.");

quest::givecash("6","0","0","0");

quest::faction("Not_Found","1");

quest::faction("10108","-1");

}

}

#END of FILE Zone:qeynos2 ID:2058 -- Sneed_Galliway

Angelox
04-04-2008, 07:39 AM
These are great!
Only thing I see is, even if you are working on old, un-labeled PLs already there, still start with the labeling, more or less like this;
# NPC: whatever
# By Andrew80k

If you feel you did too little and this was just a revision, then do this;
# Revised by Andrew80k

I fixed all your Pls here with the headings (hope you don't mind), They don't need to be exactly like that, but have that inf in there.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

cavedude
04-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Submitted, thank you!

Andrew80k
04-04-2008, 09:55 AM
These are great!
Only thing I see is, even if you are working on old, un-labeled PLs already there, still start with the labeling, more or less like this;
# By Andrew80k

If you feel you did too little and this was just a revision, then do this;
# Revised by Andrew80k

I fixed all your Pls here with the headings (hope you don't mind), They don't need to be exactly like that, but have that inf in there.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Thanks for adding that. I'll add those for any that I submit in the future.