####################################
# NPC: Gerael Woodone
# Zone: Qrg
# Quest: Nitrates and the Assassin
# Author: Andrew80k
sub EVENT_SAY {

if ($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("It is good to meet you, $name. You, my friend, are an adventurer. The rugged look of you testifies to that. Let me know if you plan to adventure in the Plains of Karana. I have need of a person such as yourself to [deliver a flask]");

}

if ($text=~/deliver a flask/i){
quest::say("That is splendid! I thought I would have to take the long journey to the western Plains of Karana myself. Here you are, my friend. Take this flask of nitrates to a woman named Linaya Sowlin. It will help her crops grow stronger. You will find her farm alongside the road to Highpass Hold. She should pay you well for the delivery. Farewell.");
quest::summonitem("13945","1");
}
if ($text=~/Jale Phlintoes/i) {
quest::say("Jale Phlintoes was trained in the ways of the Jaggedpine Treefolk since his birth. He was only eight when his parents were killed by poachers. Young Jale would have had his throat slit also if he were not off fishing at the lake. Unfortunate. The now orphaned Jale was brought up by us druids. After many conflicts with our council, he ran off to start his own sect somewhere in the nearby lands. For his terrorist activities his head now brings a high price.");
}
if ($text=~/Unkempt Druids/i) {
quest::say("The Unkempt Druids are a radical splinter group of druids. Their beliefs have been contorted by the mad druid [Jale Phlintoes]. It is he who engineers and coordinates the druids' transgressions. From setting lumbermills aflame to murdering any man who dares to wear a bearhide. They must be stopped!! Citizens must learn to understand Tunare's will, not fear it.");
}

}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18911=>1)) {
quest::say("Oh my!! Our Qeynos Ambassador, Gash, is in danger. Please take the note over to Captain Tillin of the Qeynos Guard then find Gash and inform him [they are trying to kill him]. Go!!");
quest::faction(265,10);
quest::faction(159,10);
quest::faction(267,10);
quest::faction(347,-30);
quest::faction(135,10);
quest::givecash(int(rand(10)),int(rand(10)),int(ra nd(10)),int(rand(10)));
quest::summonitem(18912);
}
if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12141=>1)) {
quest::say("So the Unkempt Druids are alive and well. We shall keep a watchful eye out as should you. Take this for your bravery and defense of the Jaggedpine.");
}
}

#END of FILE Zone:qrg ID:1666 -- Gerael_Woodone

Andrew80k
04-05-2008, 07:45 PM
qey2hh1\Linaya_Sowlin.pl

# NPC: Linaya Sowlin
# Loc: -3745,-7655
# Zone: qey2hh1
# Quest: Nitrates and the Assassin (Qrg)
sub EVENT_SAY {
if ($text =~ /hail/i) {
quest::say("Greetings! It is always nice to meet another traveler. The roads of the Plains of Karana are heavily trodden, but sparsely patrolled. Be careful of bandits and especially of giants. I have seen a few since my [move from the Jaggedpine].");
}
if ($text =~ /note/i) {
quest::say("The note spoke of the [Unkempt Druids]. I did not get a chance to read it all, only a glimpse. Perhaps the man still has the note. Too bad. I am sure Gerael Woodone of the druids of Surefall Glade should look at it.");
}
if ($text =~ /Unkempt Druids/i) {
quest::say("The Unkempt Druids are a crazed group of druids and rangers. I learned of them when I was in the Jaggedpine. They are a secret group and aim to keep it that way. They would kill anyone who learned of their whereabouts.");
}
if ($text =~/move from the Jaggedpine/i) {
quest::say("I inherited this farmhouse from my late uncle so I left the Jaggedpine to live here. The Jaggedpine is a beautiful forest but I believe my skills as a druid may come in handy as a farmer.");
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13945=>1)) {
quest::say("Oh thank Tunare you showed up when you did. I was at a nearby merchant house when a fellow dropped a [note] and I picked it up and read it. It talked of the [Unkempt Druids] and before I could read on, the man swiped it from my hands. I ran for dear life, for surely he would kill me for reading the note. I think I lost him in the woods but I am not sure. Please stay with me a while to be sure.");
}
}

Andrew80k
04-05-2008, 07:48 PM
qey2hh1\Draze_Slashyn.pl

This mob needs to be added. It is spawned by quest. Details in the header.

# NPC: Draze Slashyn
# Info: Spawned by quest, Linaya Sowlin
# Loot: Item id 18911 100%, random trash(rusty axe, zone random), and small cash
# Level: 5 HP: 200 Class: Warrior
# Spawn Loc: -3400,-8000,23
sub EVENT_SPAWN {
quest::moveto(-3726,-7756,1);
quest::shout("Come out of that house, Linaya Sowlin!! I am waiting! It is time for you to die!");
}
sub EVENT_DEATH {
quest::say("Your act of murder will not go unnoticed by the Unkempt Druids or nature itself!!");
}

Andrew80k
04-05-2008, 07:55 PM
qey2hh1\Linaya_Sowlin.pl

# Loc: -3745,-7655
sub EVENT_SAY {
if ($text =~ /hail/i) {
quest::say("Greetings! It is always nice to meet another traveler. The roads of the Plains of Karana are heavily trodden, but sparsely patrolled. Be careful of bandits and especially of giants. I have seen a few since my [move from the Jaggedpine].");
}
if ($text =~ /note/i) {
quest::say("The note spoke of the [Unkempt Druids]. I did not get a chance to read it all, only a glimpse. Perhaps the man still has the note. Too bad. I am sure Gerael Woodone of the druids of Surefall Glade should look at it.");
}
quest::say("The Unkempt Druids are a crazed group of druids and rangers. I learned of them when I was in the Jaggedpine. They are a secret group and aim to keep it that way. They would kill anyone who learned of their whereabouts.");
}
quest::say("I inherited this farmhouse from my late uncle so I left the Jaggedpine to live here. The Jaggedpine is a beautiful forest but I believe my skills as a druid may come in handy as a farmer.");
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
quest::say("Oh thank Tunare you showed up when you did. I was at a nearby merchant house when a fellow dropped a [note] and I picked it up and read it. It talked of the [Unkempt Druids] and before I could read on, the man swiped it from my hands. I ran for dear life, for surely he would kill me for reading the note. I think I lost him in the woods but I am not sure. Please stay with me a while to be sure.");
#quest::spawn("id of Draze",-3400,-8000,23);
}
}

When Draze is added the call for him to be spawned by the quest will need to be updated.

Andrew80k
04-05-2008, 07:57 PM
More to add later tonight.

Andrew80k
04-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Small correction to this one. Missed it in my first test.

Gerael Woodone

# NPC: Gerael Woodone
# Zone: Qrg
sub EVENT_SAY {

if ($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("It is good to meet you, $name. You, my friend, are an adventurer. The rugged look of you testifies to that. Let me know if you plan to adventure in the Plains of Karana. I have need of a person such as yourself to [deliver a flask]");

}

if ($text=~/deliver a flask/i){
quest::say("That is splendid! I thought I would have to take the long journey to the western Plains of Karana myself. Here you are, my friend. Take this flask of nitrates to a woman named Linaya Sowlin. It will help her crops grow stronger. You will find her farm alongside the road to Highpass Hold. She should pay you well for the delivery. Farewell.");
quest::summonitem("13945","1");
}
if ($text=~/Jale Phlintoes/i) {
quest::say("Jale Phlintoes was trained in the ways of the Jaggedpine Treefolk since his birth. He was only eight when his parents were killed by poachers. Young Jale would have had his throat slit also if he were not off fishing at the lake. Unfortunate. The now orphaned Jale was brought up by us druids. After many conflicts with our council, he ran off to start his own sect somewhere in the nearby lands. For his terrorist activities his head now brings a high price.");
}
if ($text=~/Unkempt Druids/i) {
quest::say("The Unkempt Druids are a radical splinter group of druids. Their beliefs have been contorted by the mad druid [Jale Phlintoes]. It is he who engineers and coordinates the druids' transgressions. From setting lumbermills aflame to murdering any man who dares to wear a bearhide. They must be stopped!! Citizens must learn to understand Tunare's will, not fear it.");
}

}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18911=>1)) {
quest::say("Oh my!! Our Qeynos Ambassador, Gash, is in danger. Please take the note over to Captain Tillin of the Qeynos Guard then find Gash and inform him [they are trying to kill him]. Go!!");
quest::summonitem(18912);
}
elsif (plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,12141=>1)) {
quest::say("So the Unkempt Druids are alive and well. We shall keep a watchful eye out as should you. Take this for your bravery and defense of the Jaggedpine.");
}
}

#END of FILE Zone:qrg ID:1666 -- Gerael_Woodone

Andrew80k
04-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Captain_Tillin.pl

###############################################
# NPC: Captain Tillin
# Zone: qeynos
# By Site3op
# Revised: Andrew80k

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail, $name! Spend your time wisely in the city of Qeynos. Do not let your mind wander to thoughts of bravado or crime. My guards can easily put to rest any outbreaks. Good day to you, citizen!"); }
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 1)){
quest::say("Very good! One less gnoll the people of Qeynos need to fear. Here is your bounty as promised.");
quest::summonitem("10070","1");
quest::faction("10102","-1");
quest::faction("10108","-1");
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 2)){
quest::say("Very good! One less gnoll the people of Qeynos need to fear. Here is your bounty as promised.");
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 4)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,10070 => 2) && plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 3)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,6012 => 1)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,3053 => 4)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,20104 => 4)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18800 => 1)){
quest::say("I heard you were on your way. I have called for the state executioner. She should be on her way now. She will deal with our friend, McNeal Jocub. Thank you for your help, citizen.");
quest::faction("9","10");
quest::faction("33","-10");
quest::faction("53","-10");
quest::faction("135","10");
quest::faction("217","10");
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18912=>1)){
quest::say("So, an assassin has been sent to Qeynos! I shall have my guards keep an eye out for any suspicious looking visitors. As for you... you should speak with the Surefall Glade ambassador. Ambassador Gash is staying at the Lion's Mane Inn here in South Qeynos. Inform him that [an assassin has been sent to kill] him. Do not let the assassin near him!");
} else {
#do all other handins first with plugin, then let it do disciplines
plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Warrior');
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:qeynos ID:1077 -- Captain_Tillin

Andrew80k
04-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Still to add Raffel Minnmorn and Gash Flockwalker.

Gash spawns Raffel, but I need to get /loc and stats.

cavedude
04-06-2008, 07:53 AM
Raffel is already in the db, his id is 1179. Allah reports his /loc as being +445, -35.

Andrew80k
04-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Hmmm, so he is. None of my queries would turn him up last night. Must be just me....

cavedude
04-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Added Draze_Slashyn ID 12181 and updated the script.

cavedude
04-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Is this one done?

Andrew80k
04-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Still trying to figure out what to do with the current version of Gash. He paths around through S. Qeynos and I need him to go to his room in the back of the Lion's Mane inn. He paths back to it but doesn't appear to stop. I might need a #Gash_Flockwalker.pl to spawn back there and despawn the normal one. Once I get that figured out the rest is pretty simple. And I have to update my database again.

Andrew80k
04-13-2008, 10:51 PM
I have a question. I have created a quest version of Gash, that spawns in the room and doesn't roam. How do I depop the current one, and once the quest is complete how do I depop the quest version and pop the regular version? I know how to spawn a quest npc.

AndMetal
04-14-2008, 04:30 AM
I have a question. I have created a quest version of Gash, that spawns in the room and doesn't roam. How do I depop the current one, and once the quest is complete how do I depop the quest version and pop the regular version? I know how to spawn a quest npc.

You should be able to depop using a signal from one to the other. You can use Seilaen's Plight (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?p=146652) as an example.

Andrew80k
04-14-2008, 10:03 AM
You should be able to depop using a signal from one to the other. You can use Seilaen's Plight (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?p=146652) as an example.

I didn't even think about doing it that way. Thanks for the tip!

Andrew80k
04-16-2008, 12:16 AM
Raffel_Minnmorn.pl

#######################################
# NPC: Raffel Minnmorn
# Loot: Black Wood Chip (12141) 100%
#######################################

sub EVENT_AGGRO {
quest::say("I shall chop you down as your people chopped down the beauty of the forests!!");
}
sub EVENT_DEATH {
quest::say("Long live the green ..");
}
sub EVENT_SPAWN {
quest::settimer("talk",60);

}
sub EVENT_TIMER {
if ($timer eq "talk") {
quest::say("Pardon me. Have you seen a man named Gash Flockwalker? He hails from Surefall Glade.");
quest::stoptimer("talk");
quest::signalwith(1104,2);
}
}

Andrew80k
04-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Captain_Tillin.pl

qeynos

# NPC: Captain Tillin
# Author: Andrew80k, and others.

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail, $name! Spend your time wisely in the city of Qeynos. Do not let your mind wander to thoughts of bravado or crime. My guards can easily put to rest any outbreaks. Good day to you, citizen!"); }
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 1)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 2)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 4)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,10070 => 2) && plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,13915 => 3)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,6012 => 1)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,3053 => 4)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,20104 => 4)){
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18800 => 1)){
quest::say("I heard you were on your way. I have called for the state executioner. She should be on her way now. She will deal with our friend, McNeal Jocub. Thank you for your help, citizen.");
} elsif(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount,18912=>1)){
quest::say("So, an assassin has been sent to Qeynos! I shall have my guards keep an eye out for any suspicious looking visitors. As for you... you should speak with the Surefall Glade ambassador. Ambassador Gash is staying at the Lion's Mane Inn here in South Qeynos. Inform him that [an assassin has been sent to kill] him. Do not let the assassin near him!");
quest::spawn2(1303,0,0, -86.88,368.88,3.38,75.5);
} else {
#do all other handins first with plugin, then let it do disciplines
plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Warrior');
}
}
#END of FILE Zone:qeynos ID:1077 -- Captain_Tillin

Andrew80k
04-16-2008, 12:20 AM
#Gash_Flockwalker.pl

I have him as 1303 in my DB. Captain_Tillin.pl has this ID in his script.

# NPC: #Gash Flockwalker.pl
# zone: qeynos
sub EVENT_SPAWN {
quest::signal(1138);
}
sub EVENT_SAY {

if($text=~/Hail/i){

quest::say("Good day to you. Your city of stone walls is quite magnificent. Still, the glory of Surefall Glade puts this city to shame.");
}
if ($text=~/an assassin has been sent to kill you/) {
quest::say("What!!? Must be an Unkempt Druid Assassin nearby!! Find him and slay him. I am sure he stands to make a FORTUNE! I believe the assassin may be carrying some sort of [black wood chip].");
quest::spawn2(1179,0,0,-100,222,2.3,127.1);
}
if ($text=~/black wood chip/i){
quest::say("That is the mark of an Unkempt Druid. Long ago there was a tree in Norrath we called the Great Tunarbos. Legend says it spawned all the woodlands of Norrath. Many centuries ago, long before the Combine Era, the Great Tunarbos was burned to the ground by unknown means. The ancient rangers kept what little of the great tree they could find. To make it short, all Unkempt Druids now carry burned wood chips to represent the great tree. They are not real. Take any black wood chips to Gerael Woodone in Surefall Glade.");
quest::spawn2(1138,39,0,-86.88,368.88,3.4,75.5);
quest::depop();
}
}

#END of FILE Zone:qeynos ID:1303 -- #Gash_Flockwalker

Andrew80k
04-16-2008, 12:22 AM
Tasya_Huntlan.pl

###########################################
# NPC: Tasya Huntlan
# Author: Unknown
# Updated: Andrew80k
###########################################

sub EVENT_SAY {

if($text=~/Hail/i){

quest::say("Hail, $name! Are you just visiting Qeynos? We have plenty of rooms available or, if your throat is parched, you can always visit Earron in our pub.");
}

}
sub EVENT_SIGNAL {
if ($signal==2) {
quest::say("Yes. He is staying here at the Lion's Mane Inn, but it is against regulations to give out room numbers. I can tell you that he loves to see the sun rise over the ocean.");
}
}

#END of FILE Zone:qeynos ID:1104 -- Tasya_Huntlan

Andrew80k
04-16-2008, 12:29 AM
Correction to both Draze_Slashyn.pl and Linaya_Sowlin.pl

Might still need to tweak this one a bit.

# NPC: Draze Slashyn
# Info: Spawned by quest, Linaya Sowlin
# Loot: Item id 18911 100%, random trash(rusty axe, zone random), and small cash
# Level: 5 HP: 200 Class: Warrior
# Spawn Loc: -3400,-8000,23
sub EVENT_SPAWN {
quest::moveto(-7756,-3726,1);
quest::shout("Come out of that house, Linaya Sowlin!! I am waiting! It is time for you to die!");
}
sub EVENT_DEATH {
quest::say("Your act of murder will not go unnoticed by the Unkempt Druids or nature itself!!");
}

and Linaya

# Loc: -7655 -3745
sub EVENT_SAY {
if ($text =~ /hail/i) {
}
if ($text =~ /note/i) {
}
}
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM {
quest::spawn2(12181,0,0,-8000,-3400,23,102.9);
}
}

cavedude
04-16-2008, 07:59 AM
Everything above has been committed so far.

Andrew80k
04-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Everything above has been committed so far.

That's the last of it. Learned a lot with this one...

cavedude
04-16-2008, 09:42 AM
I bet! I'll mark this as complete. I'll update CVS later on today (DB and quests) so you can try it out. Thank you very much :)